I only get orders about once a month (already have orders not a first order post)

shadow513

Hello, I receive orders on fiverr on one of my gigs but it only happens about once a month. I can still get orders but I am starting to wonder if there is something wrong with my gig. I have put a link below so you can have a look. I get about 50 impressions a day and a few clicks per day. Thanks to anyone who responds. I would like the feedback to be brutal but constructive none the less. Thanks again.

favicon-32x32.png.e9f0c096c26330311392001cec35ffc0.png Fiverr.com
recreate-any-logo-in-3d-on-blender.jpg.aa3065609a98b9959330278a242f5b7d.jpg

shadow513 : I will enhance your logo to make it stand out for $5 on fiverr.com

For only $5, shadow513 will enhance your logo to make it stand out. | Hello!Do you want to change certain colours in your logo?Do you want to make a previously 2d logo 3d?Is your logo in the wrong format?Is | On Fiverr

I’ve been here almost five years and I get one or two jobs a month now.

It’s partly because there are tens of thousands more people here than when I started.

If you are looking to Fiverr to be your main source of income, it’s time to change that plan and look at Fiverr as a part-time income.

That’s what it has become to me.

I’ve been here almost five years and I get one or two jobs a month now.

It’s partly because there are tens of thousands more people here than when I started.

If you are looking to Fiverr to be your main source of income, it’s time to change that plan and look at Fiverr as a part-time income.

That’s what it has become to me.

more people here than when I started.

Thanks for your input.

By the way I love reading your comments on first order threads they make me laugh

Archived