I only see Buyers Requests with more than 10 offers sent in "Buyer Requests Section"

florentroquette

Hi sellers!

It has been now 3 months that I used Fiverr and I am really satisfied about it. I have only a simple question. In my “Buyer Requests” section, I only have buyers request with already more than 10 offers sent by other sellers. I never see Buyers Request with only a few offers sent. Do you have any idea about it? Do you know when the Buyers Requests section is refreshed?

Because I think it is stupid to send custom offer to a Buyer who already have 10 or 20 or even 30 custom offers sent by other sellers.

Thank you for your help,
Florent Roquette

Hello! Yes that’s a problem for those who are involved in categories with higher amounts of sellers. Some requests get nearly 10 offers in merely a few minutes. There’s no solution for this. However, as you can see on the right hand side, you’re able to select the categories individually. There’s a small chance going through categories individually would let you see an offer with less offers sent. Other than that, the only option is to keep refreshing and waiting for someone to request. Since there’s no notification system something like that would be horrible for buyers…

Also, if you could blur out the images of the request sellers, it would be great since they aren’t aware that their faces are going on a forum 🙂

If you work in a category where there lots of sellers, then there will be lots of competition to get to buyers first.

My suggestion is to regularly check/refresh the page, if you still can’t find any orders with low numbers of people then try offering your services to those with lots of people. The chances are lower, however it’s worth a shot and is better than nothing.

Keep looking, you’ll find customers in time. 😃

Archived