Fiverr Community Forum

I opened an account on fiverr with great hopes :)

Hi everyone, I am really feeling good for being part of this community. Throughout these 3 years, I am working sometimes as a Freelancer and sometimes as an in-house Designer, but I always dreamt of being a full-time Freelancer. With this great hope, I opened a Fiverr account and hoping for never to look back again to those in-house design jobs. I want to travel the world, spread the peace, talk to new people, gain new but beneficial pieces of knowledge, help the people, and many other things I want to do, for me, for my family and for the society. I created 2 gigs 4/5 days ago approx. (no order yet and I became ill for 2 days) and I created another gig today (now I am enough healthy), and I am planning to add more gigs. Hope I soon get a good understanding and experience in this marketplace, and yes, I hope I can make a good friend in this community too. Thank you Fiverr and thank you all the community for writing an awesome post and sharing your experience with others to help each other.

24 Likes

Good luck to you :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hello! I’m new as well, it’s all so exciting!

7 Likes

Best of Luck…!!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good luck for your fiverr business brother!:blush:

5 Likes

yeah, welcome to fiverr platform

4 Likes

Yes you’re right. What you sell though?

2 Likes

Thank you all :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good luck bro… :pray:…Wellcome… :pray:

3 Likes

Welcome and good luck! :champagne::clap:

2 Likes

thank you :slight_smile: @prpphtspmstr @rosebarlow

1 Like

Give your best, Good luck! Have a happy Fiverr life :smiley:

2 Likes

Good luck for future…:slight_smile:

1 Like

Good Luck Dear :slight_smile: Wish you the best of luck for your future at Fiverr.

2 Likes

Thank you all for such a warm welcome, this is a real boost for me, I’ll try my best. @mariamughal @malikhumaima @rahdil :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

good luck
Hope you’ll get order soon.:slightly_smiling_face: @abirdesign15

2 Likes

thank you brother for such a nice comment :slight_smile: @arifislam26

2 Likes

Congradz… :slight_smile:

1 Like

All the best! :slight_smile:
I am also new to Fiverr.

2 Likes

thanks but still didn’t got any sale. When I get my first sale congratulate me :slight_smile: @exdesigns

1 Like