Fiverr Community Forum

I opened an account on fiverr with great hopes :)

nice to see you here lovely, hope we’ll get sales soon. What you’re selling? @lovely890

Me too! Hoping for the best

1 Like

Friend… You can send daily custom offers for the buyers requests and you can share your gig on social media…

I’m fairly new, but Welcome!

It’s a friendly place :slightly_smiling_face:

Greetings from Sri Lanka.
I’m here since 2011 and I achieved a lot of thing because of the Fiverr.com.

You can do it bro!! Never give up!

1 Like

Best of luck…:v::v:
I m also a newby here…

congratulation …:bouquet::

I’m fairly faiverr new, but Welcome

1 Like

I have not decided yet. Still researching. Thinking of PowerPoint animation. How about you?

2 Likes

we might get success soon if we’re consistent @lewipilgrim

I am thinking of writing a blog and then direct customer to my freelance marketplace, hope it’ll work, thanks for your advice too, really appreciated it, I’ll try my best to follow what you said :slight_smile: @exdesigns

I hope you’ll get a good sales and step up the of ladder of levels quickly and become top seller one day. :slight_smile: @lynddg @mmohshin

thank you for the motivation bro :slight_smile: and congrats on your success :tada: @hi5_fiver

Best of luck to you too on getting sale first :slight_smile: @malikhumaima

thank you brother :slight_smile: @haiabdul22

all the best lovely, well I am a Graphic Designer, but now want to be a full time Freelance UX Designer, I uploaded total of 4 gigs, of them 2 are from Graphic Design related, and rest are from UX related. You can see my gigs on fiverr just typing my username there if you’re curious :slight_smile: @lovely890

Welcome

1 Like

all the best and worry out you will get your order

1 Like

Hello and welcome. I’m a newcomer as well, and I’ve got similar viewpoints as yours in my mind. I hope to contribute in some way to this great community of dreamers/doers :slight_smile: In my case I provide digital image editing. Take care mate!

1 Like

thank you very much :slight_smile: :star_struck: @rahdil