Fiverr Forum

I paid but I can not find my order liste

hi
I paid but I can not find my order liste

Just got a quick reply from Customer Support. (TA for the link writeitnow09)

We are currently experiencing a high volume of service requests, resulting in longer than usual response time. Please be patient, and we will get to your request.

we work 24/7

every reply is by a real person

no automated responses

We’re looking into your request which will be personally answered by one of our team members.

Just got a quick reply from Customer Support. (TA for the link writeitnow09)

We are currently experiencing a high volume of service requests, resulting in longer than usual response time. Please be patient, and we will get to your request.

we work 24/7

every reply is by a real person

no automated responses

We’re looking into your request which will be personally answered by one of our team members.

I have the same problem, this happened twice, and fiver is very silent on this…

Better fix this problem asap…and do something about or money!

Just came across this forum, I thought I was doing something wrong but after reading others having the same issue, I am wondering where my orders are as well, it shows that I paid from my paypal account but haven’t received anything as of yet. I have a deadline to post the material that I have ordered, am I going to get it hmm not sure now.

Having the same problem. PayPal charged my account, but orders aren’t showing on fiverr. Sent a message to customer support, but haven’t heard anything.

Did you guys use old fiverr version or a new one? I think one of my buyers had the same problem but I saw his order and delivered it.

I placed orders for two gigs with the same provider yesterday. The orders aren’t showing up for. me, nor has the provider been notified. These gigs total $45 - not a ton of money, but still more than I’m willing to throw away.

Fiverr support has been a total waste of space on this. 21+ hours and two support requests later, I have heard nothing. To be clear, I don’t mean that Fiverr is working on this and just hasn’t resolved it yet. I mean my support requests are both waiting for assignment.

I used to think that time is money. I no longer believe this to be true. Fiverr has managed to create money in no time… without the need to deliver the goods in the process. While the entry cost of gigs on Fiverr is lower than it is in online marketplaces like Elance or Guru.com, at least they have a RESPONSIVE, active customer SUPPORT system in place to quickly, efficiently resolves problems if they come up.

I’m now of the opinion that Fiverr.com is kind of like my brother-in-law, Tony. He’s in favor of doing all kinds of stuff, until its actually time to get started. Then he slips off into the corner to play video games. Fiverr, it’s time to resolve this issue now.

#DamnQuickTakeTheMoneyAndRun

I have ordered 3 Gigs paid on 27th and no record. didnt write thier names down either.RRrrrr

There is still no response from Fiverr, this is so sad!

Same thing happens to me. You make an order, Fiverr is sent the money fine by PayPal, but only blank variables are passed back to Fiverr, so no order is created. You will notice your PayPal receipt is sent to you blank of all details - so a bug with the new look Fiverrm which seems to be taking money for nothing at the moment. No support response yet. Class Action Lawsuit, anyone?

What is going on with Fiverr. You pay your money and get no GIG what the F***.

I have deadlines with customers I have and Fiverr just send back a very pore reply to your concerns.

Maybe they’ll give us all some compensation… I think not.

Got the same thing, I’ve paid for my order, card was charged but nothing at fiverr account. Hope it will be resolved soon.

same goes :C

Ok…I just found this and was having the same issues. But, I’ve got some news to report that just happened as I was reading this and looking at my paypal details.

I was clicking details on Paypal and was getting a message

'Sorry — your last action could not be completed
If you were making a purchase or sending money, we recommend that you check both your PayPal account and your email for a transaction confirmation after 30 minutes.

If you came to this page from another website, please return to that site (don't use your browser's Back button) and restart your activity.

If you came from PayPal's website, click the PayPal logo in the upper-left corner to return to our home page and restart your activity. You might have to log in again.". I got that 2 or 3 times when I tried.

Then I popped over here, started writing and thought, check again. I did and now it's showing the details of the purchase. I clicked again and now that other message. It's like every other time I click the details it switches from the error message and a detailed receipt.

What really sucks is the one that's missing is half a payment for a job. He got the first half.

I’ve got the same problem here. Ordered today, got a confirmation from paypal, but no way I can send the details of my order to the seller…

Same problem here, it’s sad

Same here, still need to give details of my order, paypal charged my account, sent email to fiverr - nothing. This new system is crap

I switched over to the old interface then a questionary opened up (asking why I switched). I can either find my 2 orders from yesterday, they are charged through Paypal. Thing is now I cant get back to the new interface!

Same here guys. I ordered one gig which got started pretty much straight away but whilst that was going on I ordered another but this one seems to have disappeared into the ether!!