I placed a order and my account locked, Now not getting refund :(

princess721

Hey Fiverr, recently i placed a order of $500 in $420 because of referral. After placing order my account gets locked permanently. I am waiting from last 11 days but not gets refund. I don’t know why Fiverr not refunding my payment rather
than they locked my account. If they locked my account so they need to refund my payments. So, i have a request that please refund my $420 back to my bank account.
I am thanking you in advance.
Refund from this locked account “shiny0675”.
Waiting for your mail.

Hey Fiverr, recently i placed a order of $500 in $420 because of referral. After placing order my account gets locked permanently. I am waiting from last 11 days but not gets refund. I don’t know why Fiverr not refunding my payment rather

than they locked my account. If they locked my account so they need to refund my payments. So, i have a request that please refund my $420 back to my bank account.

I am thanking you in advance.

Refund from this locked account “shiny0675”.

Waiting for your mail.

Waiting for your mail.

We are just buyers and sellers on the forum.

Only Customer Support can help you with this.

The email is support@fiverr.com

How can i contact with them if my account gets banned? Also i am a buyer

Permanently Disabled - means the account was disabled and will not be restored. When this happens, the customer cannot log into the account at all, and the reason it was disabled was due to a serious violation of our Terms of Service.

Sellers with funds available for withdrawal will need to wait 90 days to withdraw, as described in our Terms. Once the 90 days are over, these sellers will receive an automatic email that will allow them 7 days to withdraw the funds.

Buyers can receive an immediate refund of any funds available on their Fiverr Balance.

The above is from the Help Centre.

Permanently Disabled - means the account was disabled and will not be restored. When this happens, the customer cannot log into the account at all, and the reason it was disabled was due to a serious violation of our Terms of Service.

Sellers with funds available for withdrawal will need to wait 90 days to withdraw, as described in our Terms. Once the 90 days are over, these sellers will receive an automatic email that will allow them 7 days to withdraw the funds.

Buyers can receive an immediate refund of any funds available on their Fiverr Balance.

The above is from the Help Centre.

I can understand that they will refund but i am still waiting from last 11 days…

When i will get?

Archived