Fiverr Community Forum

I pray you to add dark mode

Working on fiverr all day without dark mode is a living hell for my eyes. I get headache and emicrania because of that. every site nowadays has dark mode. please.

6 Likes

If you type “adding dark mode” in the search bar above there are several topics on the subject offering solutions that you may like to try.

2 Likes

“When you look at the dark side, careful you must be. For the dark side looks back” -Yoda
:sweat_smile:

1 Like

How to do dark mode?

1 Like

I think you should wear a glass for eye protection. It’s most helpful for freelancer.

Fiverr should deliver eye protective glass to all the freelancer :sweat_smile: :rofl:

By the way, darkmode is already implemented.
Click on that tiny-human-symbol (at the bottom right of the browser when on PC)

I also agree with you

What tiny human icon?

2 Likes

It’s strange…I have this symbol like in the picture I attached.
As I clicked on that it shows me a menu with tha ability to switch to the darkmode.
I’m using chrome, btw

I have no icon, neither on Chrome nor Safari. Not that I would use chrome just because of it. This should be available on all major browsers.

You can always use browser extensions. Most of the time I use “Dark Reader” extension that would change background or any other light color to dark and black colors.

I don’t know but I have this symbol on firefox, too.
Maybe someone can confirm that it’s just not me have this thing sticked on the browser.
An Admin, technical support, medicare …???
And no, I don’t use extension …and also No I’m not seeing pink elephants ect. :sweat_smile:
Very strange…