Fiverr Forum

I Provide Basketball Career Advice

Hi Fiverr Forum,

My name is Marcus, and I have new gig here on Fiverr. I provide basketball career advice. I played professional basketball in Europe for 6 years, I played college basketball at the University of Illinois, and I played for Morgan Park H.S. which is one of the top basketball programs in chicago. I’ve won championships and numerous individual awards. I’ve gained a great wealth of basketball knowledge over the years. If you have a kid, or know someone who is looking to have a successful basketball career, I can give you great advice.

1 Question - $5

2 Questions - $10

3 Questions - $15

Please contact me if you have any questions about advancing basketball careers. I lokk forward to hearing from you.

Interesting, however I would suggest making a discount for when people choose more questions straight off the bat, so:

1 Question - 5$
3 Questions - 10$
5 Questions - 15

Otherwise, you really do not need to have standard and premium packages other than a basic package, where you could set only extras, so price per question where people choose how many questions they want -since each costs 5$, and another extra regarding delivery time +1 day.
Also you could specify how many minutes or how many words each question will have at maximum as some questions are longer than other questions.

Feel free to dismiss what I am writing, I have a few moments to spare and I am browsing through the forums.

Thanks, for the advice. I will definitely consider it.

Sure but please keep in mind that I am relatively new, so please take into consideration what I say with caution :wink:
All the best