I Published 4 Gig But No Order.(Please Suggest Me)

ohid5161

Keep working bro…i am having 6 gigs up and running…still i get very few orders…just keep working and soon all your hardwork will be paid off

Keep working bro

just keep working and soon all your hardwork will be paid off

What “hard work” are you encouraging him to do? If you’re going to offer advice, you need to be more specific. To be helpful, you need to provide insight into what you think the OP needs to do in order to be successful.

Keep working bro

just keep working and soon all your hardwork will be paid off

What “hard work” are you encouraging him to do? If you’re going to offer advice, you need to be more specific. To be helpful, you need to provide insight into what you think the OP needs to do in order to be successful.

I was talking about sending buyer requests and creating social network and all those stuff…and since you are a level 1 seller…why dont you suggest what to do

I was talking about sending buyer requests and creating social network and all those stuff

“All those stuff” is not going to help the OP. Posting on social media is completely useless, unless you are specifically connected to your target customers. Sending buyer requests won’t help you unless you are able to out-complete the hundreds of other sellers also sending “buy from me” requests to those buyers.

and since you are a level 1 seller…why dont you suggest what to do

You offered the OP advice, so YOU should offer something that helps him. I am responding to you here, not the OP. You offered the advice. I’m encouraging YOU to offer him something useful.

That toh ill give bro…just a tip for you…dont be so rude and arrogant…not good for you

To be a SEO expert in English requires a basic grasp of English grammar.

Could it be that potential buyers are reading your profile and gig descriptions and then realising that maybe your English language skills aren’t up to scratch?

That’s not a criticism by the way, but a genuine thought about why maybe you’re not getting any orders.

please create all 7 gigs

after that use 10 buyer request daily

this is a magic trick for new sellers

No it isn’t. That makes no sense. Don’t make things up in the forum.

Why would Fiverr prioritize sellers based on stupid tricks like this? And even if they did, like 50,000 sellers are doing these things right now. And there aren’t even that many buyers. So buyers buy from people because they do stupid tricks?

Why are you coming here making things up about things you don’t understand?

Fiverr is a business. They prioritize sellers based on their alignment with Fiverr’s business objectives, not because the sellers pull silly tricks.

thanks

you actually not know what matters for a new seller

every new seller have a dream to get his first order 🙏

i think you need this suggestion

please create all 7 gigs

after that use 10 buyer request daily

this is a magic trick for new sellers

He is a SEO expect, creating 7 gigs in the same category means repeating the services offered. Also you can create 100 gigs but if they are in the same category you can access only one buyer request category.

He is a SEO expect, creating 7 gigs in the same category means repeating the services offered. Also you can create 100 gigs but if they are in the same category you can access only one buyer request category.

i mean

he need to create in same category but different sub-category

this will help

Active online,Be patience ❤️

Active online

Being active online does NOT guarantee more sales.

Be patience

Yes, patience is important, but even moreso is action. What productive actions do you think he could take to improve his gig and build his success?

Active online

Being active online does NOT guarantee more sales.

Be patience

Yes, patience is important, but even moreso is action. What productive actions do you think he could take to improve his gig and build his success?

I think an eye-catching gig and a nice description can bring some success

I think an eye-catching gig and a nice description can bring some success

It can, yes. But there are no guarantees. If you want success, you need customers. And if you want customers, you are going to have to do market research to understand what those customers need. Merely posting a gig with an eye-catching description does not guarantee orders.

Success does not come to those who create gigs, and then sit around and wait for things to happen. You will need to think like a businessman, and go out and MAKE things happen. Success comes to those who are bold, creative, ambitious, and always working to achieve the goals they set.

It can, yes. But there are no guarantees. If you want success, you need customers. And if you want customers, you are going to have to do market research to understand what those customers need. Merely posting a gig with an eye-catching description does not guarantee orders.

Success does not come to those who create gigs, and then sit around and wait for things to happen. You will need to think like a businessman, and go out and MAKE things happen. Success comes to those who are bold, creative, ambitious, and always working to achieve the goals they set.

Thanks a lot,It’s a inspiration for me to do well… ❤️

thanks

every new seller have a dream to get his first order 🙏

Are you aware that she was a new seller when she started, just like everyone else?

you not know anything

Then how come she’s getting sales?

why are you saying like that

my meaning is that using buyer request is magic trick for new sellers

buyer request is magic trick for new sellers

Buyer requests are not a magic trick. It’s just one of the tools that new sellers can use. Some can’t even profit from buyer requests. The main point is to be good at what you are doing and don’t rely only on BR or fiverr algorithm to get you orders.

buyer request is magic trick for new sellers

Buyer requests are not a magic trick. It’s just one of the tools that new sellers can use. Some can’t even profit from buyer requests. The main point is to be good at what you are doing and don’t rely only on BR or fiverr algorithm to get you orders.

i got 5 regular clients from buyer request

and this is magic for me

and i know this is a tool but i liked most this tool in fiverr

why are you saying like that

my meaning is that using buyer request is magic trick for new sellers

Because it isn’t a magic trick and doesn’t guarantee orders. You’re making untrue statements.

Only solving problems of clients gets buyer requests.

And hundreds of people in the forum tell people to respond to buyer requests. It isn’t helpful to repeat the same basic advice that’s already been shared here hundreds of times and isn’t even helpful.

Because it isn’t a magic trick and doesn’t guarantee orders. You’re making untrue statements.

Only solving problems of clients gets buyer requests.

And hundreds of people in the forum tell people to respond to buyer requests. It isn’t helpful to repeat the same basic advice that’s already been shared here hundreds of times and isn’t even helpful.

i am telling this new seller

because everyone not have free time like you

all are busy

Archived