I purchased gig on fiverr and my wifes account disabled after 1 day of purchase

cloud0586

I had problem with my account to purchase gig so I purchased gig from my wife’s fiverr account and after 1 day we got mail from fiverr (You were flagged for having more than one account on Fiverr, which we consider a violation of our Terms of Service and our policies. As a result of this violation, your Fiverr accounts were permanently disabled. permanently disabled) please let me know the solution for this as I already purchased gig also what about that?

Abuse and Spam

Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Fiverr community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards is a cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.

• Users who have violated our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards and had their account disabled may contact our Customer Support team for more information surrounding the violation and status of the account.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Archived