I put an accidental link

mohammed_sed

Hello. Last week, I received a warning for directing to external link outside Fiverr. I was discussing something with the buyer and I put the link in the message. Now, I have an order and it has HTML tags in it. One of the tags has a link to a website. I was giving an update to the buyer, I copied the code from the HTML file unaware of the link inside it. And I only noticed after sending the message because the link turned blue and I saw it. I really was`t trying to contact him outside Fiverr. Please, what will happen to my account now. I really need.

Hello. Last week, I received a warning for directing to external link outside Fiverr. I was discussing something with the buyer and I put the link in the message. Now, I have an order and it has HTML tags in it. One of the tags has a link to a website. I was giving an update to the buyer, I copied the code from the HTML file unaware of the link inside it. And I only noticed after sending the message because the link turned blue and I saw it. I really was`t trying to contact him outside Fiverr. Please, what will happen to my account now. I really need.

Now, I have an order

• Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the Order Page.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Last week, I received a warning

Check this out: Don’t do it! … You Have Been Warned!

Archived