Fiverr Forum

I receive this message

I guys I need some help recently I have received a message from a person he was asking to me.

"Hey there,

I will buy your 2 gigs from 2 different account and will post 5 star ratings too, in exchange u just need to buy only 1 gig of mine.

Is this any kind of job that u r interested to do, let me know.

Cheers :)"

In reply i asked him that what is benefit you will get if i buy your 1 gig and in reply he ask to me

"well, I have some benefit for sure, thats why i am offering this job. if u r interested we can start. and if u want i can buy ur 2/4/6/8 as much as u want, but for every 2 gigs i buy for u … u need to buy one for me. Cool and fair enough, right! :)"

So tell me there is any fraud or anything else not understand with his offer…

Regards,

Osman shahbaz

https://www.fiverr.com/osman_shahbaz

Yikes! It’s a scary world out there.

Reply to @madmoo: Hi thanks for your help…

Can you explain me about levels when i go to analytic at bottom LEVEL 2 is 90% completed i daily complete and deliver order and still my ratings are 99% but not got level 2 ?

Regards,

Osman shahbaz

Ok guys thanks a lot for help I’m going to report that person…

Regards,

Osman shahbaz

@osman_shahbaz @madmoo i got the same message and I just replied its against the TOS so i cant do that.

Reply to @mallika255: Please report user ASAP, so Fiverr team can eventually stop him/her!

You should report that user, multiple accounts are not allowed and that person already told you. Also fake feedback is against the TOS and you are violating the TOS.

Either report that person or block from contacting.