Fiverr Community Forum

I received a request from a buyer, but how do you respond? With the delivery of the order or is an agreement reached first?

I received a request from a buyer, but how do you respond?
With the delivery of the order or is an agreement reached first?

1 Like

If they have ordered from you and you have done the work they put in the requirements then you can deliver.
You can send them a custom offer if they haven’t ordered from your gig directly (if they’ve asked for one).

There’s no way to deliver an order if the buyer hasn’t made an order.

4 Likes

Make them a customized offer from the inbox. When they accept it, do the work. Use the deliver button on the order page to deliver.

Never start work without an order in place.

4 Likes

What do I do here?

How about pressing the big green button that says “create an offer”? :wink:

They just wrote what they need, nothing more. You can direct them to order from your gig or create an offer for them.

I would also strongly advise to watch a free course on fiverr learn on how to be great seller where they explain how fiverr works.

2 Likes

When you click “send offer” it takes you to a screen where you can select the most fitting gig of yours for that offer, with a text box in which you can write your cover message (the “Hello, I make business cards…” stuff), plus some extra options like the delivery time and price you will choose to present yourself with.

The buyer will either:

1. contact you for further inquiries;
  2. order from you directly;
  3. choose another seller.
1 Like