Fiverr Community Forum

I received a warning

Hi,

As you can see i received a warning today, but i don’t understand why and i don’t know where can i ask the customer support…

I’m a logo designer, don’t know what happened…

1 Like

Obviously, only customer service can answer “why” you received a warning. There is a link on the homepage at the bottom to contact them. From your screen shot - after the paragraph that talks about offering services that are not allowed, there is a sentence, “If you need any help”… there is a link to Customer Support you can click on and then send a message to them. Give them at least 48 hours to assign someone to respond to you though, don’t keep sending new messages about your issue.

Since it appears you got this on your logo making Gig, what is it about that Gig that may have gone against the TOS? Did you use logos on your profile that YOU made or did you just grab some off the net and paste them on your profile. Without giving more information, it is hard to guess why they denied your Gig.

GG

2 Likes

You do realise that the screenshot is from the Customer Support page, right?

Yes, I do, and I also realize that it has a link for him to contact customer service and explain what his issue is so he can get an answer.

He says in his post he does not know how to contact Customer Service. Well, after you jump through hoops in describing your issue and still do not know what you need to do, that is when you use the link provided to contact them directly. That is what he needs to do.

GG

So, I would have just told him that the page he screenshotted is what he needs.

And…I did. Anything else you want to point out?

GG

1 Like

Well… I can’t see where you mentioned that.

My initial response:

…"Obviously, only customer service can answer “why” you received a warning. There is a link on the homepage at the bottom to contact them. From your screen shot - after the paragraph that talks about offering services that are not allowed, there is a sentence, “If you need any help”… there is a link to Customer Support you can click on and then send a message to them. Give them at least 48 hours to assign someone to respond to you though, don’t keep sending new messages about your issue.

This was in my initial message to the guy.

Anything else? :slight_smile:

GG

1 Like

Oh i didn’t noticed that. thank you very much :slight_smile:

And no, all the logos are my own work, i’ll send them a massage, thx again

1 Like

It is probably a misunderstanding then. I am sure they will fix it for you. :slight_smile:

GG

1 Like