I received order of 5 quantity but only got 1 order time limit

venkateshkum719

Unfortunately, that’s an oversight in the gig system, that we can’t choose a limit for gig multiples ourselves; if you can’t do 5x the service in the same time, you have only two options, you can open a dispute and ask the buyer for a time extension, or cancel the gig if they won’t agree.

Personally, if the buyer won’t agree to the time extension you need, I’d not cancel myself but ask support to do it, because it’s really a bad and unnecessary issue with the system, which Fiverr should fix.

Unfortunately, that’s an oversight in the gig system, that we can’t choose a limit for gig multiples ourselves; if you can’t do 5x the service in the same time, you have only two options, you can open a dispute and ask the buyer for a time extension, or cancel the gig if they won’t agree.

Personally, if the buyer won’t agree to the time extension you need, I’d not cancel myself but ask support to do it, because it’s really a bad and unnecessary issue with the system, which Fiverr should fix.

I asked buyer to extend the delivery time now… 😦 Fiverr should fix this ASAP

Feel free to bump my topic about this issue from Feb 2017 to maybe get it into the line of vision of whoever supervises the Suggestions category again…

I had switched from the ‘normal’ 1 Gig thing to the Packages. My packages offer, e. g. 100, 250 or 1000 words, but people can just use the gig multiple thing to up the words to several hundreds or thousands, while the delivery time stays the same, and obviously I can only translate a certain number of words per day, no matter how long I work. Please implement an option to limit the multiples, or at least the delivery time must go up with the number of multiples booked. Being able to limit th…

Archived