I recently made a new gig. it have 17 views and 10 clicks on it. but have 0 impressions. why its not getting impressions? what should i do fot that ? whats going on, i don't understand?

can anyone leave some guadience ??

How long ago did you create this “new gig”? A few days? A week?

its about of 1 day and i have an order on that… at that time, 7 views, 10 clicks and 0 impressions

now i have 20 views and 13 clicks…

and i think, it had been passed 5 days till now !

@aqib_khann don’t worry, It’s normal :slightly_smiling_face:

Just a little tip for future posts. You will get more replies if you create a catchy one sentence title and put the main body of your question in the actual post. Also check out https://support.fiverr.com/ for how to get off to a great start on Fiverr. Good luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

Be patient. You can’t expect immediate success. Treat your gigs like a business, and you will have a better chance at earning sales. This means marketing and promoting your business.

And yes, it could take a month or more until you earn your first sale. That is how business works. Fiverr is NOT a get-rich-quick website. It will take time – sometimes a long time – before you become successful. How successful you become, though, depends upon how much work you put into making your gig look fantastic, and reaching out to your target customers.