I recieved an unfair warning and my account is restricted now

alba715

It was totally necessary to contact via $ky.pe because we wanted to have a fluent, live call. Also, my client wanted to interview me via video chat and since Fiverr does not have this feature, what else I could possibly do? I am a trusted seller with almost 20 positive reviews, it would be such a shame to lose my account for a thing like this that doesn’t harm anybody.

It was totally necessary to contact via $ky.pe because we wanted to have a fluent, live call. Also, my client wanted to interview me via video chat and since Fiverr does not have this feature, what else I could possibly do? I am a trusted seller with almost 20 positive reviews, it would be such a shame to lose my account for a thing like this that doesn’t harm anybody.

Also, my client wanted to interview me via video chat and since Fiverr does not have this feature, what else I could possibly do?

You could have told your client that Fiverr doesn’t allow it and that you’d put your account at risk if you accepted.

Or, you could have asked Customer Support for permission, instead of just breaking the rules (again, since this isn’t your first time).

I’m sorry, but what do you expect to happen if you keep breaking the rules?

As @lloydsolutions already pointed out, you were already warned by Fiverr and forum users (myself included) suggested that you follow the ToS no matter what.

It is pretty much pointless to come to the forum and say “I received an unfair warning” if you went ahead and violated the ToS (yet again) despite forum users already having warned you not to. You were already warned by forum members to abide by the ToS no matter what.

Fiverr does not have this feature, what else I could possibly do?

If Fiverr does not have a feature that you’re looking for, it doesn’t mean you can violate the ToS and try to circumvent it to achieve what you want.

Unfortunately, from the wording used (and your attitude) by you in your previous forum posts, it was obvious to me that I would, one day, came across a post like this from you where you would blame Fiverr for meting out an “unfair” account suspension/ban to you.

thing like this that doesn’t harm anybody.

You don’t need to do something that harms someone for you to violate the ToS. :roll_eyes:

It was totally necessary to contact via $ky.pe because we wanted to have a fluent, live call. Also, my client wanted to interview me via video chat

It is rarely (if ever) necessary to contact via video chat. When buyers ask for video interviews, it usually means that they want to talk to a very desperate person for 20-minutes about how important they are. On rare occasions were such a buyer isn’t a narcissist, they will also insist that any job offer is conditional on payment being made off Fiverr.

In either case, you could have avoided this situation by saying no, or at least reading Fiverr’s TOS to understand that off-Fiverr communication is prohibited.

Sorry, but you messed up and rules are in place to catch people who mess up and keep everyone else safe. All you can do is go away, think about what you have done, and try and think of ways to avoid similar problems on other platforms in future.

It was totally necessary to contact via $ky.pe because we wanted to have a fluent, live call. Also, my client wanted to interview me via video chat

It is rarely (if ever) necessary to contact via video chat. When buyers ask for video interviews, it usually means that they want to talk to a very desperate person for 20-minutes about how important they are. On rare occasions were such a buyer isn’t a narcissist, they will also insist that any job offer is conditional on payment being made off Fiverr.

In either case, you could have avoided this situation by saying no, or at least reading Fiverr’s TOS to understand that off-Fiverr communication is prohibited.

Sorry, but you messed up and rules are in place to catch people who mess up and keep everyone else safe. All you can do is go away, think about what you have done, and try and think of ways to avoid similar problems on other platforms in future.

When buyers ask for video interviews, it usually means that they want to talk to a very desperate person for 20-minutes about how important they are.

Or it means they want someone to listen to them talk about themselves, another favorite pastime of narcissists that requires a human sitting there listening to them.

Psychotherapists get paid big money to listen to these people for ten years or more once or twice a week.

When buyers ask for video interviews, it usually means that they want to talk to a very desperate person for 20-minutes about how important they are.

Or it means they want someone to listen to them talk about themselves, another favorite pastime of narcissists that requires a human sitting there listening to them.

Psychotherapists get paid big money to listen to these people for ten years or more once or twice a week.

That’s what I mean. Let’s just hope that since contact information has (presumably) already been exchanged, their interview works out and represents the start of some kind of amazing opportunity. 🤞

That’s what I mean. Let’s just hope that since contact information has (presumably) already been exchanged, their interview works out and represents the start of some kind of amazing opportunity. 🤞

Usually it’s the dishonest seller who wants this. It’s to avoid paying the 20% to fiverr as well as doing who knows what else.

Archived