Fiverr Forum

I requested a Payonner card but now I don't want it

I requested a payoneer card somedays ago but I got a credit card from my bank & now i don’t want a Payoneer card also the payoneer card did not yet received.how can i deactivate or stop receiving my card.What should I do?please help me

Just wait for it to arrive and then cut it up! :slightly_smiling_face:

But the activation fees & service fees paying from my bank account how can I stop that😕

When I signed up for a Payoneer card and decided I didn’t want it, I wasn’t charged anyhting, so I can’t help there I’m afraid.

what you did after deciding you didn’t want it.

please help me this is a very huge problem to me

It’s in a drawer somewhere, unused - it didn’t cost me anything. Sorry I can’t help you any further.

last question please:-did you recieved the card or no?

It is not a problem at all. If you receive the card and DON’T go to an ATM to activate it, you won’t be charged.

I think you need to contact Payineer’s customer support

thanks, frank_d I sent an email to payoneer customer support 2 days ago but i didn’t get answers yet.

talk to Payonner online help service and let them know about this and tell them you want to deactivate your card. That’s all :slight_smile:

You can simply close your account.

Payoneer actually doesn´t charge anything if you don´t use or don´t have money on the account.

There’s an annual fee of $30 ONLY if you have money on the account.I think you don´t have to worry about any extra or hidden cost.

actually,I do have money on the bank account I linked to the Payoneer account.I don’t want to close my Payoneer account.

Hey @dilkhan895
I think now you have Best Answer.:wink: