I requested for Review Modification what will happen?

haris_designs

Guest offlinehelpers

and what about review? review will be present after cancellation?

I thought we’d covered all the possible scenarios in this thread:

favicon.ico

ad8a75f17cc6cb4c5affe8d7f40a91bdacdd5a6c_1_690x366.PNG

If Client order on WordPress Gig and say design a wix website for me.I messaged him about login details of hosting etc But no Reply at last i designed a Wix website and Delivered the order he requested a revision i Completed that also after that he...

Reading time: 2 mins ? Likes: 38 ❤

Could you please remove the buyer’s name from the image in your post? Many thanks in advance!

I thought we’d covered all the possible scenarios in this thread:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum

Buyer! Nothing Know about on which Gig i have to Order

If Client order on WordPress Gig and say design a wix website for me.I messaged him about login details of hosting etc But no Reply at last i designed a Wix website and Delivered the order he requested a revision i Completed that also after that he...

Could you please remove the buyer’s name from the image in your post? Many thanks in advance!

buyer name is removed can you please answer my question ? The review will be present after the order is canceled through review modification method? @offlinehelpers

Guest offlinehelpers

buyer name is removed can you please answer my question ? The review will be present after the order is canceled through review modification method? @offlinehelpers

I can offer no further help than what’s already been suggested here I’m afraid:

favicon.ico

I can offer no further help than what’s already been suggested here I’m afraid:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum

Buyer! Nothing Know about on which Gig i have to Order

OK i got it . thank you for your time .

i have a suggestion for you… as you told us your buyer wll not modify… then why you are waitng to cancel your order and still having th negativ review…

if you and buyer are agreed then its good he wll modify it…

Lets waiit for the 4 days… as according to screen shot you have 5 days… so wait for the buyer if he came with in 4 days and modifieD then GREAT… other wise you can with draw your offer… to save from cancelation… )

I’m confused by what that says.

If you request a review modification from the buyer if he does not respond in 5 days the order is automatically cancelled?

Why would requesting the buyer change his review result in the order being cancelled? Isn’t this subject to abuse by buyers?

i have a suggestion for you… as you told us your buyer wll not modify… then why you are waitng to cancel your order and still having th negativ review…

if you and buyer are agreed then its good he wll modify it…

Lets waiit for the 4 days… as according to screen shot you have 5 days… so wait for the buyer if he came with in 4 days and modifieD then GREAT… other wise you can with draw your offer… to save from cancelation… )

Thank You For you Suggestion . The best answer i received So Far. Thank You Again .

If you request a review modification from the buyer if he does not respond in 5 days the order is automatically cancelled?

Why would requesting the buyer change his review result in the order being cancelled? Isn’t this subject to abuse by buyers?

As its like a dispute…if he responded he can modify…otherwise auto cancel…like when we mutually cancel they have 2 days to respond other wise auto cancel… the same thing with delivery if the buyer mark it complete other wise in 3 days auto mark complete… So same formula

@misscrystal i am also confused in this scenario. 😕

I still don’t understand.

I don’t see why a request for a change of a review would cancel an order. That makes no sense.

So you lose your payment for the work you did PLUS you have the bad review just for requesting a change? lol

Lol…yup it seems like ths but its Strange…

Guest didaralam274

Review, will be there as far as i know!

Archived