I Search gig on Mobiile Apps but do not show my gig on search result

rd_sajib

Hi
All of form member and take my love… My sell is go down and not receiving any buyer message at last few days . I check my gig by search on my computer though google chrome browser and i see my gig is appear on search result…

But problem is if i try to search my gig though fiverr mobile apps no gig is show of mine.
can someone hep me for identify and solving the issue?

For your consideration:

Hey everyone! As promised I will try to create a post, in an effort to shed some light over the issues that most of us seem to be facing ever since we got hit with the wonderful twofer of Covid-19 AND the analytics system breaking down. I will share what little insights I have over how SERP may or may not work, but I will avoid diving into too much detail as I have in no way figured things out. (Nor is that my intent) OK so to kick things off, let me just state the obvious: Everything I shar…

For your consideration:

Hey everyone! As promised I will try to create a post, in an effort to shed some light over the issues that most of us seem to be facing ever since we got hit with the wonderful twofer of Covid-19 AND the analytics system breaking down. I will share what little insights I have over how SERP may or may not work, but I will avoid diving into too much detail as I have in no way figured things out. (Nor is that my intent) OK so to kick things off, let me just state the obvious: Everything I shar…

Thanks for your replay .

Archived