I send 10 buyer requests every day but I am not getting any order

rafi71749

Patience will only help you to not be upset. It will not change anything if the reason sales are not arriving is anything but poor timing.

You need to ask yourself that Q. But from the perspective of a buyer - the kind of buyer you are looking to appeal to.

We just a similar (and very productive) discussion of this very thing here: I need help to improve my gigs - Your Fiverr Experience / Improve My Gig - Fiverr Community Forum

In another thread I offered to review someone’s BR and responses for all to benefit from. I even showed some of mine winning/losing.
(Of course they were more eager to be patient than proactive about solving their situation)

🙂

The platform is saturated and being a newbie with just 2 reviews, it can be challenging. Buyers are generally wary of newbies as they prefer dealing with Sellers with many reviews. The many reviews of the Seller are usually interpreted as experience and quality and it’s something you do not have right now.
Don’t be discouraged as you would definitely make sales over time. The most successful Seller was once a newbie and probably went thro these ‘dry spells’. Just dig into the archives, read up the tips and apply them. They could help.

As a newbie, you could also try checking your charging rates. You probably don’t stand a chance of getting a job worth $50 as a newbie, compared to a High level or top rated seller that also charges $50 with lots of reviews at his or her disposal.

My advise, if you haven’t yet is to start cheap or charge less and deliver at a professional level. Then, once you’ve gotten enough reviews , you could then charge what you feel works best for you.

Don’t worry!! You’ll surely get there 👍

As a newbie, you could also try checking your charging rates. You probably don’t stand a chance of getting a job worth $50 as a newbie, compared to a High level or top rated seller that also charges $50 with lots of reviews at his or her disposal.

My advise, if you haven’t yet is to start cheap or charge less and deliver at a professional level. Then, once you’ve gotten enough reviews , you could then charge what you feel works best for you.

Don’t worry!! You’ll surely get there 👍

All the OP’s gig starts at 5$ and even the premium packages are really cheap so that’s certainly not the problem. I am a newbie too my oldest gig is a little bit more than two months old and the only order I got for less than 50$ was a sample for a bigger job. It really depends of what you do and the market. From what I’ve gartered the most important thing is to set yourself appart from your competitors and since there is thousands of logo gigs for 5$ on Fiverr, it’s not with the prices that the OP is going to achieve that.

No orders and you send ten Buyer Requests daily?

I think you need to start sending eleven because you are not hitting the magic number yet…lol

Actually, maybe you are one of a few THOUSAND other Sellers doing the same thing to the same Buyers and by the time they see yours, they’ve had enough.

Give it a rest.

Concentrate on improving your skills and making your Gigs stand out.

That will get you work.

No orders and you send ten Buyer Requests daily?

I think you need to start sending eleven because you are not hitting the magic number yet…lol

Actually, maybe you are one of a few THOUSAND other Sellers doing the same thing to the same Buyers and by the time they see yours, they’ve had enough.

Give it a rest.

Concentrate on improving your skills and making your Gigs stand out.

That will get you work.

I have spent some of my time recently offering to give direct help in some of these posts (as above) to see what would happen. It is interesting to note how many people engage in that - take me up on it - do something seeing nothing else is working?

I had one talk to me. I don’t know if he changed anything tho.

Oh and I had one who told me to “give” her more tips but that was just insulting.

What about all these other people claiming to be passionate about improving their Gigs, themselves? All talk no action. That is the message they send in their gigs and wonder why they don’t get picked.

I just landed a job on another platform by simply showing that I was more than capable and eager to do the real job (which is not saying how clever I am with endless revisions). I also showed real work which got me hired by a client I think I will respect as so far he shows respect to me.

🙂

Archived