I send offers but receive no orders

aamirsh85

Brother most of the sellers write their services when writing offer to buyers and if you are also writing like this! its totally wrong.

When you will write an offer must read the buyer what asked in his request. Write how you will complete his task or how you are better than other sellers.

When I write a buyer request I also try to show buyer a sample or a past work experience link.

Most of the time Buyer Get too many request and its possible that buyer can not notice your offer. So, I put special characters when writing my Offer like

Those special characters will make your offer noticeable to the Buyer

Brother most of the sellers write their services when writing offer to buyers and if you are also writing like this! its totally wrong.

When you will write an offer must read the buyer what asked in his request. Write how you will complete his task or how you are better than other sellers.

When I write a buyer request I also try to show buyer a sample or a past work experience link.

Most of the time Buyer Get too many request and its possible that buyer can not notice your offer. So, I put special characters when writing my Offer like

Those special characters will make your offer noticeable to the Buyer

Thanks for your reply, I’ll send my offers as your advice.

Archived