I sent 4 offers, but did't get order till now

shubham616

Welcome to fiverr! It’s Ok as a new seller when you send offers and do not get orders, just keep going and don’t give up, be sure you send proposal In good description about what you can do to help this buyer with his/her project, be sure the price you offer Is not very high neither very low, If you have no Idea about the pricees just go to other sellers who offer same service you are offering and see how much It costs.

Also keep your eyes on Buyers Request section every time you log In fiverr, you’ll definitely get orders soon.

Wish you best of luck 🙂

Welcome to fiverr! It’s Ok as a new seller when you send offers and do not get orders, just keep going and don’t give up, be sure you send proposal In good description about what you can do to help this buyer with his/her project, be sure the price you offer Is not very high neither very low, If you have no Idea about the pricees just go to other sellers who offer same service you are offering and see how much It costs.

Also keep your eyes on Buyers Request section every time you log In fiverr, you’ll definitely get orders soon.

Wish you best of luck 🙂

Thank you very much my friend … 🙂

I will keep this in my mind …

4 offers are nothing. You should use your 10 buyer requests everyday as you could. Make sure that you send them to the right buyers & that you are able of doing what’s written in the buyers’ request. Also, make sure that your offer includes what you offer and all the needed details.

Since you’re a new seller, it I’ll be little hard to get your first buyer. I totally disagree with @florindeloiu as you should focus on buyer requests. Your gig won’t get you anywhere yet as a new seller. Note that I got all my orders from buyer requests until I reached level one seller.

Good luck & always put in mind that hard work pays off!

I am daily hanging out at the buyer request and always spend 10 offers. for 4 months, I always do the same thing. and until now I only get 8 orders. keep the spirit and always share your gigs on every social media you have

I am daily hanging out at the buyer request and always spend 10 offers. for 4 months, I always do the same thing. and until now I only get 8 orders.

That’s too much to get only 8 orders! , I think you’re not write proposals with It should be, may you should learn how to write good proposals, at least that will Increase your chances to get selected by buyers.

I am daily hanging out at the buyer request and always spend 10 offers. for 4 months, I always do the same thing. and until now I only get 8 orders.

That’s too much to get only 8 orders! , I think you’re not write proposals with It should be, may you should learn how to write good proposals, at least that will Increase your chances to get selected by buyers.

I think so. I keep learning and always find out the best way to write a proposal. I asked and tried every answer I got. probably because my English is not good, so buyers do not believe what I offer 😅

I think nothing is impossible if you have faith on yourself.

I got my first order after sending 20+ offers.

After sending more than 10 offers I was also disappointed with this. But suddenly start getting jobs from my 20+ offers and now I am level 1 seller and hope to be level 2 within few days.

“KEEP CONCENTRATING ON YOU GOALS”

I’ll be blunt here You can’t expect a sale from just few offer you sent.Be patient and keep trying.Open few gigs and share it in social media and wherever you can.Until you reach your destination no matter what don’t give up if you are serious about freelancing.

ok sir , thanks …

I will never give-up …

4 offers are nothing. You should use your 10 buyer requests everyday as you could. Make sure that you send them to the right buyers & that you are able of doing what’s written in the buyers’ request. Also, make sure that your offer includes what you offer and all the needed details.

Since you’re a new seller, it I’ll be little hard to get your first buyer. I totally disagree with @florindeloiu as you should focus on buyer requests. Your gig won’t get you anywhere yet as a new seller. Note that I got all my orders from buyer requests until I reached level one seller.

Good luck & always put in mind that hard work pays off!

Ok sir , thanks …

I think nothing is impossible if you have faith on yourself.

I got my first order after sending 20+ offers.

After sending more than 10 offers I was also disappointed with this. But suddenly start getting jobs from my 20+ offers and now I am level 1 seller and hope to be level 2 within few days.

“KEEP CONCENTRATING ON YOU GOALS”

ok my friend … thanks for informing me … i will always try to give offers to buyers according to their requirement as much as possible …

Wish you best of luck 🙂

It’s really helpful…thank you @kyle_xy for you suggestion

• 6 months later...

How you send buyer request?

Hi new fellows, As a new seller it takes some patience to get first order. But don’t worry soon you will get your order. •Keep applying on buyer request. Here are some good techniques. •Avoid using some built in templates • Write your own proposals. •Add your experience or sample work while you are applying it’s quite important. • Link Your past work that you had done before. Upload it on any cloud site and mention it in your proposal. It will make your proposal strong. Most of the time it…

Archived