I sent logo without watermark!

sunnykingkoh

Hi,
I did not have knowledge about order delivery.I was confuse that if I should deliver him final logo or should I ask to him first by sending the logo with watermark that if you are satisfied then I send you final file of logo.
My buyer ask me for revision in logo and I again sent him 4 new full fledged logos without any watermark.
Now I am worry that may be he have been satisfied with my logo and asking for revisions without any reason and I am worry to think that he may be cancel the order at the end 😕

Guest merciavideo

Hi,

I did not have knowledge about order delivery.I was confuse that if I should deliver him final logo or should I ask to him first by sending the logo with watermark that if you are satisfied then I send you final file of logo.

My buyer ask me for revision in logo and I again sent him 4 new full fledged logos without any watermark.

Now I am worry that may be he have been satisfied with my logo and asking for revisions without any reason and I am worry to think that he may be cancel the order at the end 😕

I again sent him 4 new full fledged logos without any watermark.

No problem - you have to send the final product without your own watermark as the delivery.

I am worry to think that he may be cancel the order at the end

They might, they might not. 🙂

Archived