Fiverr Community Forum

I shall cast ANY SPELL of your choice

Do you want to reunite with your ex lover?

Do you want a new car, or a house you have been eyeing on?

How about a few extra thousand dollars?

High Priestess Nancy will help any goal you want to achieve money, career, love, marriage, relationships

my spells are worth $100+ - but being new to Fiverr I will help accomplish your desires for only $5.

Sheriff’s note: as suggested from other users and stated in forum rules, self-promotion threads go under “My Fiverr Gigs” section. I moved this thread for you.

Is this white or black magic? :slight_smile:

Reply to @kjblynx:

:))

Oops.Where is my witch’s cross?

Reply to @darkq22: Cubic zirconium magic. And apparently doesn’t include reading comprehension skills, as in being able to read that self-promotion belongs in the My Fiverr Gigs forum, not here. I guess that’s why the cards have pictures on them.

celticmoon said: Cubic zirconium magic

=))

Give her some credit guys. :)) She’s really trying :slight_smile: Order her gig and maybe starting tomorow you’ll get thousands of orders from buyers :))

Reply to @celticmoon:

Lumos and Lumos Maxima charms are included in the extras? :stuck_out_tongue:

A couple of years ago I saw a gig stating that the seller will do “distance” reiki healing for 30 minutes. That was the basic gig. If you were about to die I think you could of order the 1 hour or the 2 hour extras.

The funny thing was that that specific seller had always 40+ orders in queue.

Now, if we assume that each and everyone ordered only the basic gig (30 minutes of distance reiki healing), that’s 30 minutes x 40/day = 20 hours. But I am sure there were many who ordered the extras as well.

So, how was that possible? The buyer was sleeping like 4 hours/night?

Just askin’…

Reply to @darkq22: He had super powers :))

Maybe. :slight_smile:

This world is way to complex for us to understand.

Insulting OP is something that won’t be tolerated: please do not cross the line or we should start to remove posts or the whole thread.

The very same behaviour has been deprecated on other threads from psychic users.

Follow the rules and respect users: everyone has the right to advertise own gig; we can express our opinions, we can also debate if we believe that such gigs can be really “delivered” or not until the discussion remains respectful and doesn’t cross the fine line between freedom to speech and insult.

I personally don’t think in such gigs, but Fiverr let such gigs exist, so until they are used to abuse or hurt someone else, we should respect sellers!!