Fiverr Forum

I signified I don't want to receive news/marketing emails from Fiverr, and still I'm getting them

Hello,

I already have unsubscribed from every news/marketing emails from Fiverr because I exhibit no current interest in them until further notice, and still I’m getting them every other day. Yes, I have checked the “I really don’t want to receive news/marketing/new features emails and I’m glad that you promise you love me nevertheless, it means a lot to me, don’t you know.” option, too. Anyone experiences the continuation of emails regardless of how you stated you do not want those? If yes, how you deal with those? I’d set up a filter to spam-counter Fiverr marketing mails coming in from noreply@fiverr.com, but, then I would filter out order notifications too, wouldn’t I? I’m not sure, seems like those are coming in from a different mail, fortunately. But why it is not sufficient to place a “tick” to the “DON’T. send me your marketing/news mails, thanks.” option? The mere fact that Fiverr just emailed me a “Welcome aboard!” email courtesy of me writing this post, is depressing. These automated services need to come out of the butt I’m attached to. Please reply, anyone. Am I the only one who is getting these unwanted mails, despite signifying that I show no current interest in them? If I say NO, it means NO. Stop sending me mails I have no interest in. This is spamming.

crickets

Hey thanks for replying, but you did not pay attention. I already have selected that option. The mere reason behind my relative outrage is the fact that I’m STILL getting the mails, despite stating that I exhibit zero current interest in them. I’m dandy doing business with Fiverr, but I want none of the awesomeluciousultramegagigagodzilla features and news the marketing emails would want me to take part in. I’ll let you know when I want to go awesomeluciousultramegagigagodzilla. So thanks for this first reply replier, but you did not answer my question, as, obviously enough, the thing you are suggesting is the very first thing I have done, and still I’m having a problem that frankly I should NOT have in the context of a pro service like Fiverr. Which letter of “NO” is so enigmatic to get? Anyone else?

Thank you, I’m already having that. Nice background!

Can you please embed a high res image of a cat, a zebra, and an inflatable fire extinguisher, too?? Order up to you. :slight_smile: Nah, seriously, I’d appreciate relevant input here folks. If I come across as a mean person, let me assure you that my heart and temper is butter. I just don’t want to be taken for a retarded monkey after frontal lobotomy. In a sober world, “NO” means “NO”, no?

edit :

in the meantime, the dog started to piss me off. I LOVE animals, and I love dogs. But embedding a huge high res picture of a dog in a forum post with a question in it, is trolling, in my book. I realize that the poster probably considers me a heartless person for saying this, but it is her/his erroneous judgment, as is the posting of the dog by which to form a stage to exhibit self-congratulatory regret on. When someone asks something and the replier proves not to be useful in the given context, then replying back with cutsie dogies will not make given misery any less pronounced. :slight_smile: So I have flagged your dog, but I admit she/he is a cute dog. There is virtually infinite spaces on the Internet on which you can post your dog and people will LOVE it, but let me draw your attention to the fact that my question is of relevance to the community, and, in this context, no one wants to scrub through dogs, zebras, and excuses.

I’m begging you. Remove the dog from the scenery.

And, this is the last occasion I’m bumping this thread by, but please fellow Fiverr users, share your related sentiments. Surely I’m not the only one person receiving Fiverr marketing/feature mails despite signifying current disinterest in those?

oldbittygrandma said: Tn5rr2012, your understanding of the matter, on having to remove your entire comment, in order to remove the image, is appreciated.
I hear ya loud and clear OBG not a problem....walking away quiety, whistling too myself, having a great day because Life is Good!!!

crickets

Hey thanks for replying, but you did not pay attention. I already have selected that option. The mere reason behind my relative outrage is the fact that I’m STILL getting the mails, despite stating that I exhibit zero current interest in them. I’m dandy doing business with Fiverr, but I want none of the awesomeluciousultramegagigagodzilla features and news the marketing emails would want me to take part in. I’ll let you know when I want to go awesomeluciousultramegagigagodzilla. So thanks for this first reply replier, but you did not answer my question, as, obviously enough, the thing you are suggesting is the very first thing I have done, and still I’m having a problem that frankly I should NOT have in the context of a pro service like Fiverr. Which letter of “NO” is so enigmatic to get? Anyone else?

Can you please embed a high res image of a cat, a zebra, and an inflatable fire extinguisher, too?? Order up to you. :slight_smile: Nah, seriously, I’d appreciate relevant input here folks. If I come across as a mean person, let me assure you that my heart and temper is butter. I just don’t want to be taken for a retarded monkey after frontal lobotomy. In a sober world, “NO” means “NO”, no?

edit :

in the meantime, the dog started to piss me off. I LOVE animals, and I love dogs. But embedding a huge high res picture of a dog in a forum post with a question in it, is trolling, in my book. I realize that the poster probably considers me a heartless person for saying this, but it is her/his erroneous judgment, as is the posting of the dog by which to form a stage to exhibit self-congratulatory regret on. When someone asks something and the replier proves not to be useful in the given context, then replying back with cutsie dogies will not make given misery any less pronounced. :slight_smile: So I have flagged your dog, but I admit she/he is a cute dog. There is virtually infinite spaces on the Internet on which you can post your dog and people will LOVE it, but let me draw your attention to the fact that my question is of relevance to the community, and, in this context, no one wants to scrub through dogs, zebras, and excuses.

And, this is the last occasion I’m bumping this thread by, but please fellow Fiverr users, share your related sentiments. Surely I’m not the only one person receiving Fiverr marketing/feature mails despite signifying current disinterest in those?

oldbittygrandma said: Tn5rr2012, your understanding of the matter, on having to remove your entire comment, in order to remove the image, is appreciated.
I hear ya loud and clear OBG not a problem....walking away quiety, whistling too myself, having a great day because Life is Good!!!

crickets

edit :