I simply have to say: this is fun!

ucwheels

Hi Everyone:

I am pretty much as new as they come around here; I sell writing, editing, and research services, and I’ve been at it for less than three weeks. I’ve only made seven sales, though I’m pleased to already have repeat customers.

All of that is a little context for my main point: this is fun!!!

I’ve already collaborated with people I never would have otherwise come into contact with if not for Fiverr. I’ve worked on two projects with an outstanding gentleman from the UK. As an experienced freelancer himself, he’s offered more guidance than I could have ever imagined. Amazing!

What’s more, I learn something new almost everyday. My research gig has been my most active service, and I can tell you more than you want to know about the steps to take to become a fuel supplier in Colorado. Ha! Okay, I admit it - I can be a little bit of a nerd like that; I just enjoy learning. And don’t even get me started on what I uncovered about intimacy for couples over fifty! 🙂

So am I too happy-go-lucky, or have you experienced the same feeling? This is fun, right?!

It’s almost 5am here in England and I’m still writing. Where’s this fun you speak of? 😉

No, seriously, Fiverr is a great site. You sign-up, then in the blink of an eye you have a business. I hope you keep getting that same kick out of making sales!

Archived