I started a new proofreading gig, what can you say about my English score?

idriskouadri

More on Skills Tests:

Continuing discussions from Take a Test, Earn Trust! and My first impression of the Skills Test feature What are Skill Tests and what do they do? If you’ve explored the options on your profile, you may have found the Skill Tests. These currently have no active benefit to Sellers unless a Buyer specifically looks for them. Relevant results cannot be placed in gigs and they can only be seen in the Seller’s profile. Who is ExpertRating? ExpertRating is considered a course provider and certifica…

That aside, your post lacks proper capitalization. After glancing at your gig, it’s clear you have fairly good grasp of English, but it’s debatable whether it’s good enough to offer proofreading and editing at a proficient level.

Good grief, you got 9.5 out of 10 for English?

I don’t want to be rude, but your own post here is littered with grammar errors, as is your profile description.

From memory the English test involves 40 questions, which means you would have had to have answered 38 questions correctly to achieve 9.5 out of 10.

Based on what I’ve seen of your language skills there is no way this could happen.

Good grief, you got 9.5 out of 10 for English?

I don’t want to be rude, but your own post here is littered with grammar errors, as is your profile description.

From memory the English test involves 40 questions, which means you would have had to have answered 38 questions correctly to achieve 9.5 out of 10.

Based on what I’ve seen of your language skills there is no way this could happen.

In addition to what others have said, I will also mention that it is against Fiverr’s Terms of Service to prepare academic work on behalf of buyers. I suggest you remove any mention of academic papers from your gig.

Please read the Terms of Service here: https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

Archived