I submitted 300 requests

Yes you should focus on your Gigs and my suggestion to you, never start the project which you think you can’t successfully complete. I preffer discussing with my client the requirements of the order before he/she places the order so that I could know if I can do it successfully or not, that way you don’t get negative reviews and ratings.

i submitted 300 requests And Get 5 orders is It progress…? or i should focus on my Gigs …

i submitted 300 requests And Get 5 orders is It progress

No. I don’t use buyer requests very often but when I do I usually get replies to about 50-60% of my offers. Your response rate is about 2%.

The difference is

1. I don’t use templates. Every offer is personalized based on the request
  2. I don’t bid on random requests. I bid on requests that match my skills.
  3. I don’t use stolen nor fake information on my account.

I am using fiverr for like 2 or 3 years and my total submitted requests are 119 🙂
I am sure some people don’t even use request section but when i use it i read it carefully and when i submit i make sure that i can deliver this %100.
You should focus on your gig description and improve your portfolio.

i submitted 300 requests And Get 5 orders is It progress

No. I don’t use buyer requests very often but when I do I usually get replies to about 50-60% of my offers. Your response rate is about 2%.

The difference is

1. I don’t use templates. Every offer is personalized based on the request
  2. I don’t bid on random requests. I bid on requests that match my skills.
  3. I don’t use stolen nor fake information on my account.

I don’t use templates. Every offer is personalized based on the request

This is true and works for me. The more personalised your proposal is, the more your proposal addressed to your buyer need, the more likely you will get sale.

I don’t use stolen nor fake information on my account.

Again, it works for me. Some of my buyers even explicitly said about this in their reviews. Most buyers prefer to work with a seller who has a personality. That’s the important point.

Anyway, thanks to @uxreview for sharing 😄

Archived