I think fiverr consider who have no sales also & also extend time for reply because many time fiverr app dosen't show notifications!

shakilhadir

I believe fiverr should add seller who have no work and also fiverr need to add promoted gig feature again!

I believe fiverr should add seller who have no work and also fiverr need to add promoted gig feature again!

No, absolutely not. It is not Fiverr’s responsibility to promote you or your gigs. YOU need to get out there and do that on your own. You need to earn your sales. They won’t be given to you for free.

I believe fiverr should add seller who have no work

It says in your profile that you are a member of the seller success group. Perhaps you should consider asking your success manager?

No, absolutely not. It is not Fiverr’s responsibility to promote you or your gigs. YOU need to get out there and do that on your own. You need to earn your sales. They won’t be given to you for free.

You misunderstood my question! My question was fiverr need to add sellers who have no work or who are new on fiverr & fiverr need to extend reply time because five minutes is so much short time many time fiverr app dosen’t show notifiation, 2nd part of the same question was fiverr need to add promoted gig feature again so fiverr will allow seller to advertise their gigs on fiverr platform!

Archived