I think Fiverr Forum is not for Newbies ( NO RESPONSE )

Hello Fiverr Members.

I am new here and my Name is Ambreen.

I join fiverr forum few days ago after joining fiverr.

But post 3 times here but no one want comment or help me.
I think every one assume about newbies are just for few days.
So please guide me and check my profile too.
Thanks

Welcome to the Forum.
Check those articles

Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post): If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…

Welcome to the Forum.

Check those articles

Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post): If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…

Thanks #ajmila

Thanks for you support.

Hello Fiverr Members.

Thanks

Hello All. I am 21 year old and i am Graphics Designer. Today is my first day one Fiverr. Kindly guide me and also about my GIG. Thank you for all. https://www.fiverr.com/logo_genuine/create-premium-quality-logo-designs-with-unlimited-revisions

Suggest you take on board the advice given in the previous topic above and act upon it.

I will give you few TIPS for improve you GIGS and get more and more impression, Views and Clicks.

If you are not Getting impression then change you TITLE and TAGS.
If you are get thousands of impressions click and views and not getting order then comment here i will give your more tips for getting sales.

Hello Fiverr Members.

Thanks

You did receive an excellent response on your first topic. Have you read through all the links you were given? This

implies that you haven’t bothered to read anything, because otherwise you’d be asking more specific questions, not just the generic “guide me” and “check my profile” like a bunch of newbies every single day.

I looked at your first gig. I suggest you lower the prices of your packages to $5, $10 and $15 so you can get some reviews. And take out “unlimited revisions” and change it to 4 or 5.

Since you have been a designer for a long time, why not add more samples of your work? I don’t see any reason for someone to choose you. Your thumbnail is very generic.

Then what kind of advice do you want?

You wrote a topic with a generic “guide me” which can mean thousand things, you got useful links to read which is already pretty good.

You have only 17 min read time which means you only came to the forum to post your topics and that’s it! Did you even invest your time to try to read THOUSANDS of other advices already given to the same newbies as you are?

If you didn’t even invest your time into properly wording your questions to receive more useful advices then why other members should spend their time on guessing what info can be useful to you?

Ah and the last one, I saw you are already giving advices to other people to “share their gigs on social media” so it looks like you don’t need help if you are already trying to advise other people.

Then what kind of advice do you want?

You wrote a topic with a generic “guide me” which can mean thousand things, you got useful links to read which is already pretty good.

You have only 17 min read time which means you only came to the forum to post your topics and that’s it! Did you even invest your time to try to read THOUSANDS of other advices already given to the same newbies as you are?

If you didn’t even invest your time into properly wording your questions to receive more useful advices then why other members should spend their time on guessing what info can be useful to you?

Ah and the last one, I saw you are already giving advices to other people to “share their gigs on social media” so it looks like you don’t need help if you are already trying to advise other people.

This dissection is quite impressive though.

Hello Fiverr Members.

Thanks

I tried to offer a suggestion but we see that it is not at all helpful to the person who ignores it.

Archived