Fiverr Forum

I think Fiverr has a new forum...check it out

I just want to say that this forum is awesome and with the new flag feature, quotes, and oldbittygrandma’s signature idea, this will be the classic place to hang out, when you are not fulfilling orders, that is.

Who seconds this?

I second the motion

hotwebideas said: Who seconds this?

Signatures should be allowed!

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: If you allow HTML in this forum, don’t forget the jQuery, Java, and PHP. Oh yeah, MySQL too. Just kidding.

In love in with the new Fiverr…

Kim

Reply to @kim_talented: Was there an old one?

Reply to @madmoo: Ang, you and I have been talking a lot as a result of this result and I don’t know if we would have found each other without it. LOL

Sounds like a Fiverr story in the making…

I love it as well.

Something that’s a bit extra for me is…

I have panic attacks a lot, and the best way to ward them off is to be distracted. SO distracted that I literally can not think about them…

The forums has been an epic source of reading and replying, and helping keep me calm. :slight_smile:

Best therapy ever, lol

I second the motion

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: If you allow HTML in this forum, don’t forget the jQuery, Java, and PHP. Oh yeah, MySQL too. Just kidding.

In love in with the new Fiverr…

Kim

Reply to @kim_talented: Was there an old one?

Reply to @madmoo: Ang, you and I have been talking a lot as a result of this result and I don’t know if we would have found each other without it. LOL

Sounds like a Fiverr story in the making…

I love it as well.

Something that’s a bit extra for me is…

I have panic attacks a lot, and the best way to ward them off is to be distracted. SO distracted that I literally can not think about them…

The forums has been an epic source of reading and replying, and helping keep me calm. :slight_smile:

Best therapy ever, lol

I second the motion