I think i have improved my gig but still not getting a single order

rachnakhatri

Your samples and description look great. Have you tried adjusting the keyword tags you use in order to be found more when people search for a logo design? It seems like this is a very popular type of gig to offer with a lot of competition so you might be getting lost in the crowd.

That might me a reason. But how can i stand out of the crowd?

Use Fiverr mobile app. and stay online as much as you can! It might help you. And also give 10 buyer requests daily.

After complete 10 orders,I didn’t get any orders for almost 7month. After 7months Yesterday I got 2orders. So yes don’t be hopeless!

Yes i do use fiverr mob. app and also do buyer request daily.

Yeah its really tough competition on fiverr now a days but still I’m not hopeless.

Thanks for your support.😊

My suggestion is to change your keyword tags, once a week, and check how it changes your views, clicks, impressions. Give it a full week each time to see the data that changes when you look at your Gig view after the metadata update. It will take some playing around with, it took me about 15 different tries of changing variations of wording and keywords to get to the front page for blog writing.

I notice you have offered only 1 revision on your basic package. What happens when (and this will happen) the client asks for changes and they have no revisions left… you will ask them to pay more money of course, and the client will become upset and leave a bad review.

Now you are a brand new seller, with a bad review and no orders. Bad times…

I suggest you make a couple of changes only to get the ball rolling…

• Unlimited Revisions
  • 3 initial concepts
  • Include 3D mock-ups

Once you have some positive reviews and some orders in the queue then you can start to reduce the revisions and the initial concept designs and anything else you feel should be lower.

If you try to start on this platform with a gig as limited as the one you currently have you will end up with as many orders as you currently have.

My suggestion is to change your keyword tags, once a week, and check how it changes your views, clicks, impressions. Give it a full week each time to see the data that changes when you look at your Gig view after the metadata update. It will take some playing around with, it took me about 15 different tries of changing variations of wording and keywords to get to the front page for blog writing.

Sounds great…! I think that might work for me. I’ll give it a try changing my keywords every 15 days.

Thanks

I notice you have offered only 1 revision on your basic package. What happens when (and this will happen) the client asks for changes and they have no revisions left… you will ask them to pay more money of course, and the client will become upset and leave a bad review.

Now you are a brand new seller, with a bad review and no orders. Bad times…

I suggest you make a couple of changes only to get the ball rolling…

• Unlimited Revisions
  • 3 initial concepts
  • Include 3D mock-ups

Once you have some positive reviews and some orders in the queue then you can start to reduce the revisions and the initial concept designs and anything else you feel should be lower.

If you try to start on this platform with a gig as limited as the one you currently have you will end up with as many orders as you currently have.

Thank you so much for suggesting me some important point that can help me for make more impression among the buyers.

I have made some changes on my gig as you have suggested, and hopefully will get an order soon.

Thanks you so much once again.😇

Archived