I think i just got contacted by one of those "Nigeria money Scam" people

So, i have gig that says… I WILL MAKE 10 TELEMARKETING CALLS FOR YOU.

Here is the conversation with buyer & me:

BUYER: You call each number twice - are done in the same day? After the second time will you leave a message?

ME: since this is a new gig i can customize these things… i will call each number twice, same day… i will leave a voicemail.

Please tell me the content of the call, average call time and goal of the call… thanks

BUYER: I do surplus funds so I am trying to give money back to them. I explain that they have money coming back and the goal would be for them to agree to a follow-up call or receive the paperwork by email or regular mail Since you are calling the same day will you make one call in the morning/afternoon and the other one in the evening?

ME: what do you mean you do surplus funds… why are you giving money back to them? where is the money coming from?

BUYER: This money was created from an asset that they owned so it is their money

ME: how many people do you have to make these calls?

At this point, i am very confident the buyer is one of those scamers who wants me to call some innocent people and try to trap it. I am going to politely deny the offer.

The problem is, what if buyer places an order anyway and i don’t want to do this. Buyer won’t mutually cancel or even if they do, i get negative rating.

THIS IS WHY WE MUST HAVE ACCEPT OR REJECT BUTTON FOR LEAST FIRST FEW HOURS. THIS WILL PROTECT SELLERS SO MUCH.