I think I need a hug

theowl89

I’m shocked when I check back my fiverr at 12PM (GMT+7). It said “Error code 1009” and "The owner of this site was banned I.P address of your country"

I just get up from my short nap (Imagine my sleepless face with extra baggy eyes reading that horrible message). I confirm that issue with my fellow fiverr user from the next city. And yes, It was a desperation hours for us. I don’t know what to do with my 18 homework in queue. Such a shame if I really banned in that condition.

I clear my history, cookies and everything frequently in my browser. And after 3PM, I can logged back in. OOOH, I thought we would be banned forever. I feel relieved till now.

P.S: Sorry for my bad English. (Wait, Bad English? I love that band)

It is not actually Fiverr that does it. They outsource their software. I am on a pretty minor ISP in Sweden (apparently only a few thousand people use it) and I get banned from time to time as the ISP is so tiny it is often recognized as a spam thing. Always clears up in a couple of hours 🙂

Happy to read your issue has been solved. I know how you feel, it has happened to me last week when I woke up and logged in to deliver my very first order.I was thinking:“Why on earth didn’t you deliver last night, you idiot?” Thank God it only lasted for a few minutes.When you deal with machinery, sh*t happens now and then 🙂

Nina

Archived