I think I'm about to reach a personal milestone

antomtjvc

It took less than 1 1/2 years.

Fiverr is just one of my “side incomes” - I’m actually happy with the number. Nevertheless, after deducting all fees and the conversion rate, my prices are 50% lower than in my normal day-to-day business. I don’t pay anything for marketing though. Makes up about 20% in day-to-day business.

I don’t know how to see the future with Fiverr. Maybe I should just raise my prices again by 50%. Yes - I am already one of the “more expensive” or the “most expensive” seller.

I get international customers and it strengthens my name recognition.

Let’s see what the future brings.

image.png.8b3e1d198c982f7f1fcca29f5a5d7ef1.png
image970×228 9.56 KB

P.s.: I want to thank some of the User on the Forum. At times you have sweetened my “reading-time” and also helped me a lot with your tips.Thank you, Hvala.
@marinapomorac
@thatwordchick
@frank_d
@mariashtelle1
@vibronx
@vickiespencer

It took less than 1 1/2 years.

Fiverr is just one of my “side incomes” - I’m actually happy with the number. Nevertheless, after deducting all fees and the conversion rate, my prices are 50% lower than in my normal day-to-day business. I don’t pay anything for marketing though. Makes up about 20% in day-to-day business.

I don’t know how to see the future with Fiverr. Maybe I should just raise my prices again by 50%. Yes - I am already one of the “more expensive” or the “most expensive” seller.

I get international customers and it strengthens my name recognition.

Let’s see what the future brings.

P.s.: I want to thank some of the User on the Forum. At times you have sweetened my “reading-time” and also helped me a lot with your tips.Thank you, Hvala.

@marinapomorac

@thatwordchick

@frank_d

@mariashtelle1

@vibronx

@vickiespencer

Congratulations, @antomtjvc. Your success is quite an achievement! :1st_place_medal:

P.s.: I want to thank some of the User on the Forum. At times you have sweetened my “reading-time”

Thank you! I am happy to sweeten your day. 🍭

Pleased to know you, my friend - many congratulations!

If you end up drifting from here, business-wise, I’d suggest assembling screenshots / an excel list of all the positive ratings you’ve gotten. I frequently use my review text/images in off-site marketing and I get great responses from it.

Pleased to know you, my friend - many congratulations!

If you end up drifting from here, business-wise, I’d suggest assembling screenshots / an excel list of all the positive ratings you’ve gotten. I frequently use my review text/images in off-site marketing and I get great responses from it.

Do you got a “special” tool for that?

Or dir you copy paste every single review?

Maybe something for a data entry 5$ gig . hehe 😃

Do you got a “special” tool for that?

Or dir you copy paste every single review?

Maybe something for a data entry 5$ gig . hehe 😃 I find the more verbose ones as opposed to the “it was great” entries, which aren’t quite as exciting.

No data entry for me, I’ve got all I can handle with the writing! My gig writing gig got yanked a long time ago (didn’t know it was against TOS, that was my bad), but I’m glad we got to work together before it did!

Archived