Fiverr Community Forum

I think I'm about to reach a personal milestone

It took less than 1 1/2 years.

Fiverr is just one of my “side incomes” - I’m actually happy with the number. Nevertheless, after deducting all fees and the conversion rate, my prices are 50% lower than in my normal day-to-day business. I don’t pay anything for marketing though. Makes up about 20% in day-to-day business.

I don’t know how to see the future with Fiverr. Maybe I should just raise my prices again by 50%. Yes - I am already one of the “more expensive” or the “most expensive” seller.

I get international customers and it strengthens my name recognition.

Let’s see what the future brings.

P.s.: I want to thank some of the User on the Forum. At times you have sweetened my “reading-time” and also helped me a lot with your tips.Thank you, Hvala.
@marinapomorac
@thatwordchick
@frank_d
@mariashtelle1
@vibronx
@vickiespencer

13 Likes

Such great news @antomtjvc !

Thank you for sharing your milestone, I will be closely watching your progress if you decide to keep us updated.

I think with if your positive mindset and by taking advantage of the dedicated .de marketplace Fiverr launched, sky’s the limit.

8 Likes

Congrats on getting to the 20k! You are really a shining example of how to get success on this platform. Awesome results for less than 1 1/2 years! :muscle:

4 Likes

Congratulations, @antomtjvc. Your success is quite an achievement! :1st_place_medal:

Thank you! I am happy to sweeten your day. :lollipop: :candy::chocolate_bar:

4 Likes

Pleased to know you, my friend - many congratulations!

If you end up drifting from here, business-wise, I’d suggest assembling screenshots / an excel list of all the positive ratings you’ve gotten. I frequently use my review text/images in off-site marketing and I get great responses from it.

4 Likes

My apologies.

I thought the title to this was,

“I Think I’m About To Pass A Personal Gallstone” and I wanted to know how you did that as I apparently have one.

But, never mind.

My bad.

1 Like

There we go.

1 Like

Do you got a “special” tool for that?

Or dir you copy paste every single review?

Maybe something for a data entry 5$ gig . hehe :smiley:

Just good 'ol Chromebook screenshotting and cropping :slight_smile: I find the more verbose ones as opposed to the “it was great” entries, which aren’t quite as exciting.

No data entry for me, I’ve got all I can handle with the writing! My gig writing gig got yanked a long time ago (didn’t know it was against TOS, that was my bad), but I’m glad we got to work together before it did!

1 Like