Fiverr Community Forum

I Think I'm Kind of Addicted to this Site Now

No, really. I mean, I can’t afford as much of the stuff as I would love to, but browsing all the different categories makes me feel a little bit tingly inside. :upside_down_face:

My favorite category so far is voiceovers. I make rather niche [gaming] content on YouTube for a niche audience, and I like to portray in-game characters in a somewhat cinematic form. This often involves custom audio. However, I am very limited in what I can do with it, and browsing all these voiceovers opens up so many new doors, it makes me really excited. I’m having a blast just clicking and saving stuff, lol.

I find myself browsing this site for hours on end every day for the last couple days, it’s insane. So many talented people and I can’t afford them all. :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

You see? I was right when I told you the other day there are many great sellers here! :slightly_smiling_face:

Now, it all comes down to finding the ones you’ll be happy to work with. :wink:

3 Likes

Speaking of which, what services do you offer on this site? I’m currently saving a ton of stuff for future reference. Now would be the time for me to check it out. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Hi @captainwarlord, thank you so much! :upside_down_face:

I offer English to Spanish translation and Spanish proofreading. :slightly_smiling_face:

You just need to put the user’s name (in this case, mine: maitasun) at the end of the following link for whenever you want to check any seller’s profile.

https://www.fiverr.com/

2 Likes

Yeah, I thought I did that earlier, but apparently I didn’t. Not exactly what I’m looking for as I only make videos in English and write my own scripts, but good luck to you nonetheless! :smile:

1 Like

You’re most welcome, @captainwarlord. :sweat_smile:

And thank you very much for your good wishes. :upside_down_face: I, too, wish you the best of luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Maybe you will also become a Fiverr seller! :wink:

3 Likes

Ha, good one! After what I’ve read on here so far, I prefer to just hire for now. :sweat_smile: Though I could probably do voiceovers myself. After all, it’s my main selling point. :thinking: :laughing: I would need more practice, though.

2 Likes