I think Im shadow banned

kathypita

Hi!

Regularly I was getting 3-5 orders per month from my different services. Then at the beginning of December one of my gigs got eliminated by the staff, unfairly. And many similar gigs are still posted and working on the site.

Since then I haven’t received even one order. Since December, now is January 11 and I’m broke, I have 4 gigs and none of them gets barely views, clicks or any interaction.

Only 2 possible clients have sended me a message but they wanted things against fiverr rules so I dont know if Im the last person that the web is showing at my category.
I’ve also applied for buyers request but had none contact back.

Also Im Level 1 Seller and fiverr is going to take my Level away just cuz I have none review all this time, is this even fair? What can I do about this?

Is Fiverr shadow banning me? Has someone else gone through something like this? Is it all in my mind and we all are getting less work?

PD: I’ve been working on fiverr since 2018.

That’s weird, why did they claim they removed it?

Cuz according to the team “it might be a fake review”

I’ve explained that I do honest show off and product review according to my perception of it. Also I said there are many other sellers offering the exact same service and they said “we know but we don’t care” and took mine away.

I’ve explained that I do honest show off and product review according to my perception of it. Also I said there are many other sellers offering the exact same service and they said “we know but we don’t care” and took mine away.

I’ve explained that I do honest show off and product review according to my perception of it.

Paid reviews

Do not post, offer or ask for paid reviews, positive or negative feedback on any product, service or performance.

The above is from the Community Standards.

Also I said there are many other sellers offering the exact same service

Fiverr is removing such gigs. It will only be a matter of time.

That’s not allowed by Fiverr. You can’t sell reviews, “honest” or not, because it’s a clear conflict of interest.

Just imagine it, I sell my honest review of a product to a client. The product sucks, so I give it 1 star and say it sucks. That guarantees the client will leave a 1 star review on my gig, pretty much. So of course no seller will ever give a paying client a bad review on their product. They will all gush all over the products to guarantee getting a 5 star review from the client themselves. Therefore all reviews will be “fake”.

I’ve explained that I do honest show off and product review according to my perception of it.

Paid reviews

Do not post, offer or ask for paid reviews, positive or negative feedback on any product, service or performance.

The above is from the Community Standards.

Also I said there are many other sellers offering the exact same service

Fiverr is removing such gigs. It will only be a matter of time.

I know that offer fake reviews its against rules but my gig wasn’t about giving fake opinions.

Otherwise, why am I getting less impressions in my others gigs and none a single order?

That’s not allowed by Fiverr. You can’t sell reviews, “honest” or not, because it’s a clear conflict of interest.

Just imagine it, I sell my honest review of a product to a client. The product sucks, so I give it 1 star and say it sucks. That guarantees the client will leave a 1 star review on my gig, pretty much. So of course no seller will ever give a paying client a bad review on their product. They will all gush all over the products to guarantee getting a 5 star review from the client themselves. Therefore all reviews will be “fake”.

Well I also had that in mind when I first created it but what I did was making myself sure and clear about the product, if it has potential, if was real, if it is not a scam and everything.

I can give my word that they all worked good im still using them and some i want to buy cuz Im using it so much im running out of it.

But what does that gig elimination has to do with my other gigs impressions and none order from clients?

Well I also had that in mind when I first created it but what I did was making myself sure and clear about the product, if it has potential, if was real, if it is not a scam and everything.

I can give my word that they all worked good im still using them and some i want to buy cuz Im using it so much im running out of it.

But what does that gig elimination has to do with my other gigs impressions and none order from clients?

That doesn’t matter. There’s no way for me to know if that’s true or not, and I can know for a fact you have an incentive to say it. That’s why it’s no allowed.

No idea, no one knows how the algos work.

Hi!

Regularly I was getting 3-5 orders per month from my different services. Then at the beginning of December one of my gigs got eliminated by the staff, unfairly. And many similar gigs are still posted and working on the site.

Since then I haven’t received even one order. Since December, now is January 11 and I’m broke, I have 4 gigs and none of them gets barely views, clicks or any interaction.

Only 2 possible clients have sended me a message but they wanted things against fiverr rules so I dont know if Im the last person that the web is showing at my category.

I’ve also applied for buyers request but had none contact back.

Also Im Level 1 Seller and fiverr is going to take my Level away just cuz I have none review all this time, is this even fair? What can I do about this?

Is Fiverr shadow banning me? Has someone else gone through something like this? Is it all in my mind and we all are getting less work?

PD: I’ve been working on fiverr since 2018.

Is it all in my mind and we all are getting less work?

There are lots of forum posts about low impressions and less work.

This may be helpful to you: Getting Through the Sales Slump - UPYOUR

Archived