So this situation is a mess and I’m feeling really upset and confused. If anyone can shed any light on it I’d be forever grateful.
- Back in July I completed an order for $178, the buyer was happy, all was completed, funds were cleared and withdrawn.
- A couple of weeks ago I got a notification that the order had been cancelled and the funds had been returned to the buyer. I didn’t see a negative on my account and this was so long ago that I assumed it was an error. I contacted support about it and never heard anything back.
- Over the last week I’ve realised that once the funds from new work have cleared, they are being listed as ‘cancelled funds returned to buyer’ on my earnings page but that the order pages still list them as complete. 4 consecutive orders have now had this happen, to the total of $84.80 which has just vanished.
- I contacted the buyer of the order that was originally cancelled and they told me they are still happy with what I delivered, that they didn’t cancel the order and that they have no idea why it would be cancelled.
- I opened a new support ticket asking what was happening and included proof that the order 3 months ago was completed, sent and recieved. I voiced concern about my new earnings being taken away.
- I got a reply today which was a copy and paste reply with a link asking me to check if I really needed support and linking me to a page on the help website. I replied as they asked and stated that I definitely need somebody to look into this please.
- Checking back this evening, that ticket has been closed… with the guidance to just make a follow up if I still need help. So I have to go to the back of the queue again.
- Meanwhile I have another $60 pending due to clear soon and I have a feeling that all of that money is going to be vanished away too. I am really worried because a bunch of that money was to cover materials and postage, so not only am I not going to get money for fairly completed work, I am now significantly out of pocket.
I just don’t know what to do at this point, I feel like I’m being stolen from.