I think new "Fiver Pro Home" Menu affecting my sales

pratyushgupta

I was wondering why I’m not getting any new messages from yesterday, even after doing marketing of my gig. Then suddenly I noticed a separate menu item on fiverr(“Fiver Pro Home”) for pro sellers. And I think it’s affecting my sales very badly. Please let me know your opinion.

I was wondering why I’m not getting any new messages from yesterday, even after doing marketing of my gig. Then suddenly I noticed a separate menu item on fiverr(“Fiver Pro Home”) for pro sellers. And I think it’s affecting my sales very badly. Please let me know your opinion.

I was wondering why I’m not getting any new messages from yesterday, even after doing marketing of my gig. Then suddenly I noticed a separate menu item on fiverr(“Fiver Pro Home”) for pro sellers. And I think it’s affecting my sales very badly.

Seriously? A new link on Fiverr – within only 24 hours – is “affecting your sales badly”? Really? :roll_eyes:

I was wondering why I’m not getting any new messages from yesterday, even after doing marketing of my gig. Then suddenly I noticed a separate menu item on fiverr(“Fiver Pro Home”) for pro sellers. And I think it’s affecting my sales very badly.

Seriously? A new link on Fiverr – within only 24 hours – is “affecting your sales badly”? Really? :roll_eyes:

yes I think, normally I receive 3 to 4 messages each day. And I get more messages after doing marketing. Don’t know what’s going on. Please let me know your opinion.

yes I think, normally I receive 3 to 4 messages each day. And I get more messages after doing marketing. Don’t know what’s going on. Please let me know your opinion.

Please let me know your opinion.

I already did. You saw my eye-roll smiley, right? 😉

Guest offlinehelpers

You can join in the discussion here:

[untitled] Just wanted to take a moment and appreciate all the effort Fiverr is putting in to alienate the majority of their sellers. Great job. Every time I think it can’t get any better to my pleasant surprise it does. The only change I hope Fiverr makes is changing the color of the font to rainbow so that it keeps distracting me to use it everytime I look at the screen.

[untitled] Just wanted to take a moment and appreciate all the effort Fiverr is putting in to alienate the majority of their sellers. Great job. Every time I think it can’t get any better to my pleasant surprise it does. The only change I hope Fiverr makes is changing the color of the font to rainbow so that it keeps distracting me to use it everytime I look at the screen.

Thanks, Finally I found someone who knows what’s going on.

Guest offlinehelpers

Thanks, Finally I found someone who knows what’s going on.

Steady on - I wouldn’t go that far! :rofl:

One thing about freelancing is that traffic will vary from day to day no matter what you do. Is it possible that no one is currently in need of your service at this very moment? Just because you get 5 message in a single day doesn’t mean the same will happen again tomorrow.

It’s too early to say since the “Fiverr Pro Home” menu was appeared just yesterday.
Statistically there are not enough feedback about this.
Even if it does have some effect, unless you are competing with the Pro sellers (same price range, same service, same quality), I don’t see that menu has anything to do with regular sellers.

hi

how about this new program?

Archived