I tried 4 spell casters but i did not get any spell results ever

usmanali8

Hi
I tried 4 spell casters on fiverr but i did not get any spell results ever.
i do not know what is your experience with spell casters here.
i talked to many spell casters. but create order with 4 people on different times. but none of them give me any 1% results which they were committed for.
normaly they will tell you that your work will done in 17 to 21 days but nothing will happened. but they will take your money and take your review 1st by saying this that hope for the best and these kind of lame excuses that be positve and bla bla . buyers who already got scammed with these kinds of spellcasters can understand what i am saying, because they will get your order revenue on 15th day after the order will be marked as complete. so you can not take any refund as well, if you did not get spell results.
i want to know your experience.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi

i do not know what is your experience with spell casters here.

i talked to many spell casters. but create order with 4 people on different times. but none of them give me any 1% results which they were committed for.

normaly they will tell you that your work will done in 17 to 21 days but nothing will happened. but they will take your money and take your review 1st by saying this that hope for the best and these kind of lame excuses that be positve and bla bla . buyers who already got scammed with these kinds of spellcasters can understand what i am saying, because they will get your order revenue on 15th day after the order will be marked as complete. so you can not take any refund as well, if you did not get spell results.

i want to know your experience.

I am not sure what you expect spells to do. But the truth is that you have all the power to do those things yourself. Don’t expect others to miraculously change your life. 🙂

Did you maybe hire “budget” spell casters?

Or were they maybe still learning and hadn’t received their official spell caster designation?

Were they Sellers faking that they had spell caster skills as we see a lot of that here.

Maybe you hired spell casters who were having bad days?

I am not sure what you expect spells to do. But the truth is that you have all the power to do those things yourself. Don’t expect others to miraculously change your life. 🙂

in the life, from 100% . only 20% things you can control. rest of 80% things are not in your control. so i can not chnage my life. thats why i did

anyways

What were the spells for and how did you know whether or not it worked, or whether or not you needed the spells?

eg. if it was for a new moon ritual or removing an evil eye or curse how would you know you needed it, how would you know you had a real curse and how would you know if the curse was no longer there?

What were the spells for and how did you know whether or not it worked, or whether or not you needed the spells?

eg. if it was for a new moon ritual or removing an evil eye or curse how would you know you needed it, how would you know you had a real curse and how would you know if the curse was no longer there?

these are the very personal questions that i can not share. but none of those can solve the matter in their given time line

Try a Fiverr Pro spellcaster. Expensive but verified

But where is the lifestyle option in the Pro section where the Pro spellcasters would be? :thinking:

Surely there must be at least one Pro verified spellcaster on Fiverr like there are with probably all the other categories that aren’t part of Lifestyle?

in the life, from 100% . only 20% things you can control. rest of 80% things are not in your control. so i can not chnage my life. thats why i did

anyways

I personally disagree! I think everyone has nearly 100% control of their lives (or maybe I’m just a little too optimistic lol).

Anyways, relating to your post, I would first contact CS and let them know that you didn’t receive the expected results. They may or may not give you a refund but it’s better to try and see if you can get your money back.

Something you should probably know: There’s been a lot of threads on the Forum discussing whether those spells work or not, and most people have said that there’s no guarantee they’ll work. Just something to keep in mind…

I personally don’t believe in magic and neither should you especially the ones on fiverr, these magician are just scamming you.They will just make some weird diagrams and tell you that the spell has been casted

Yesterday I saw some spell casting gigs.In the reviews section, I saw that everyone gave them 5 stars and everyone was just hoping for the good results. I didn’t see a single review saying that they got what they wanted.

So I would suggest you to just stop believing in this foolishness.

“Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me”.
I am a fan of magic and spells - when they’re relegated to speculative fiction 🙂 I don’t believe there are spells, magician or chanting that can help people accomplish things like finding a job, bonding your soul mate etc.
If you believe in it it’s fine to me but think about my intro’s quote. You’ve been fooled not once but four times. Maybe it’s better to stop it…

I always wanted to know this. Sellers who offer spells and readings… CS must be busy with their deliveries?

CS must be busy with their deliveries?

Not sure what you mean by this statement.

I am an astrologer here and have been here since 2013 doing “readings”. I do not sell spells or anything like that, but, hey, if someone wants to buy that sort of thing, more power to them.

9 times out of 10 any spell here is probably not going to manifest for you. I won’t go into why, but, you would be better off doing your own research and casting your own spells if you like that sort of thing.

What were you paying for these spells and what were you trying to accomplish? I have found most want their ex back - which almost ALWAYS never happens!

GG

Archived