I tried to get good designs but they were aweful

vrga2015

Guest transforze

You have to be more specific in your guidelines. Please do not give a vague description of your design. You will confuse the designer. Intense communications are critical to the success of your order.

Study the designers more, their works, other gigs… And give a detailed description of what you want, even send a sketch if you have something specific in mind. A designer should know how to finish it.

From what I’ve seen design is like medicine. Prescribing the treatment (or doing the design) is easy, finding the true diagnosis (or finding what the client really needs) is quite challenging.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with @peje2014 and @american04, contact them with “clear communication and samples” first and YOU WILL ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU LIKE AND WANTED 😃

Try reviewing past designs of the Artist/Designer and maybe ask for something similar, you cannot go wrong from there…

When you find a good designer stick with them and pay a fair price for their “above average services (1/4)” and make positively sure, you leave a positive feedback comment saying something like:

“I’ve tried them all but now I’ve found the best of the BEST!” or " I’ve tried the rest but after 3 designers failed, I’ve found the best"…a feedback comment like that :~D

Always send a clear description of what you need. If you have a sample, it will work wonders too. Try as much as possible to communicate with your sellers. At the same time, some sellers don’t really know their job and as such take on what they can’t work on.

All in all fiverr still has great designers…

Archived