I upload my design with png file but my Client ask me again and where is printing file!

designbuzz96

Convert it into .PDF, make sure it’s 300 DPI if it’s raster. Make sure the size is correct (if you were provided with the size).

.PNG is not what would traditionally be called “a printing file”. .PNG is more of a web/digital format.

i know that @lenasemenkova but after that he said that he need PNG file for Amazon !! main problem is i already upload it … but he did’t find !! so now i sent the file bepore he complete the order or i told me to complete the order then you automatically get your png file !!

i know that @lenasemenkova but after that he said that he need PNG file for Amazon !! main problem is i already upload it … but he did’t find !! so now i sent the file bepore he complete the order or i told me to complete the order then you automatically get your png file !!

i told me to complete the order then you automatically get your png file !!

I’m not sure you can tell someone to complete the order to get their delivery. It might get you in trouble for manipulating the buyer.

Check that .PNG is 300 DPI. If it’s in RGB, make a copy in CMYK. Send them both files via order’s page and via inbox in case there is a legitimate issue of them not seeing the file. Tell them that you’ve delivered the files repeatedly, attach the screenshots of the attachments. That’s all you can do.

… also, it’s not a completely white design by any chance, is it?

I’m not sure you can tell someone to complete the order to get their delivery. It might get you in trouble for manipulating the buyer.

Check that .PNG is 300 DPI. If it’s in RGB, make a copy in CMYK. Send them both files via order’s page and via inbox in case there is a legitimate issue of them not seeing the file. Tell them that you’ve delivered the files repeatedly, attach the screenshots of the attachments. That’s all you can do.

i upload my t shirt design and png(4500x5400) pixel file in order page !! but my client don’t find it !! so this is my problem !! i don’t know what i do now !!

This looks like a communication problem more than anything else.

I can barely understand what happened.

@designbuzz96

Why are you here asking us when you should be communicating in a calm and polite manner with your buyer to resolve this?

i upload my t shirt design and png(4500x5400) pixel file in order page !! but my client don’t find it !! so this is my problem !! i don’t know what i do now !!

but my client don’t find it !

Then make a screenshot of the delivery with a file from your side and send that screenshot to your buyer explaining where they can find their file for download.

This looks like a communication problem more than anything else.

I can barely understand what happened.

@designbuzz96

Why are you here asking us when you should be communicating in a calm and polite manner with your buyer to resolve this?

i explain him and told him what to do but was offline now so i ask here !! cause i do what he need but don’t know what is happening !!

i explain him and told him what to do but was offline now so i ask here !! cause i do what he need but don’t know what is happening !!

You need to use less “!!!”, especially when talking to buyers.

If you can see the file as attached, nothing is happening on your end. The buyer is either having a technical issue or (possibly) is being dishonest. Just screenshot the proof, redeliver it through the inbox (just in case) and wait for the buyer to respond. Don’t do anything else.

You need to use less “!!!”, especially when talking to buyers.

If you can see the file as attached, nothing is happening on your end. The buyer is either having a technical issue or (possibly) is being dishonest. Just screenshot the proof, redeliver it through the inbox (just in case) and wait for the buyer to respond. Don’t do anything else.

ok i will do that !!

Congrats. It’s important to deliver the raw file as well for design projects…especially when they are things that need to be printed.

It’s important to deliver the raw file as well for design projects

No, it isn’t. You don’t have to deliver a source file if it wasn’t requested by the buyer or wasn’t the part of the package that was purchased.

There are sellers who don’t give away editable files at all or include them only in certain packages.

No, it isn’t. You don’t have to deliver a source file if it wasn’t requested by the buyer or wasn’t the part of the package that was purchased.

There are sellers who don’t give away editable files at all or include them only in certain packages.

I believe it is as that’s part of good customer service. If you’re given a job to design something that requires print and you don’t give them what they need to get quality printing done, what’s the point? Printing with PNG, JPD, PDF and such will always have reduction in quality.

It doesn’t make it the right thing to do. That’s not having the customer’s best interests at heart.

I believe it is as that’s part of good customer service. If you’re given a job to design something that requires print and you don’t give them what they need to get quality printing done, what’s the point? Printing with PNG, JPD, PDF and such will always have reduction in quality.

Printing with PNG, JPD, PDF and such will always have reduction in quality.

I’m sorry but it’s blatantly untrue. 300 DPI prints well. .PDF is the most popular printing format.

You are not entitled to source files if you’ve ordered a design. It has nothing to do with customer service. It does have to do with receiving more than was paid for by claiming that .PDF is not a legitimate or good enough printing format.

You can request a source file in a certain format, most likely pay extra and receive it. There is no default list of files that applies and goes with any given design project that the seller has to provide.

Archived