I urge everyone to be careful

faranahmad695

recently I came across a gig with the username *********. I needed to get some coding done for some work. The gig is a scam it doesn’t deliver your work and keeps delaying it till he receives the money. And after receiving the money, the Gig just doesn’t reply and Fivver doesn’t do anything about it. I urge everyone to be careful

Mod Note: Username removed.

No I did not because the guy told me. And promised me to provide my work ASAP. And it’s soo bad that I can’t do anything. If fiver has a look at out Conversation they can tell that he did say and persuaded me. Therefore he didn’t and as soon as it automatically completed he said to me he won’t do my work and won’t refund too

No I did not because the guy told me. And promised me to provide my work ASAP. And it’s soo bad that I can’t do anything. If fiver has a look at out Conversation they can tell that he did say and persuaded me. Therefore he didn’t and as soon as it automatically completed he said to me he won’t do my work and won’t refund too

I’m really sorry that happened to you. You may be able to send a ticket to Customer Service (I believe some buyers have received a refund even with the order marked “Complete”).

Definitely something to think about in the future, though! If a seller asks for a review, a completed order, anything before they have delivered, that is a serious red flag.

I’m really sorry that happened to you. You may be able to send a ticket to Customer Service (I believe some buyers have received a refund even with the order marked “Complete”).

Definitely something to think about in the future, though! If a seller asks for a review, a completed order, anything before they have delivered, that is a serious red flag.

Do you know how I can do that

Archived