Fiverr Community Forum

I use my fiver account from Pc, can i use same account from my phone?

Hi, I want to know that, i use my fiver account from Pc, can i use same account from my phone on same time, both login and in use ?

3 Likes

Yep, there’s no issue with that! I’d venture to say that most people do that so they can keep tabs on Fiverr both at home and on the road :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yes you can use on both as i am also using the same … Mobile apps most important to maintain fiverr account as your responce time will be 1 hour :slight_smile:

1 Like

yes, I use already.

2 Likes

yes you can many of wellers are doing it and relax if they are not at home or workplace as i am also using it.

1 Like

thank you for helping me out.

thank you stay blessed

thank you, now i will use my account on phone too. its great

When Working, You are using it on Laptop/PC . When you are not home or office simply use it in mobile. Its really handy and useful and as per your question . Yes You definitely can use it simultaneously :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes you can use it,No issue craete for this

1 Like

Thank you for letting me know that, its look great to use it on phone too.
And one more question : Is their any issue to connect your account from different IP address ? Because some time we have to move from one place to another !

When its same account, no issue at all :slight_smile:

1 Like

sorry for asking, but are there such platforms (or whatever else) that requires different accounts for using it from PC and from phone? i mean, you can’t use the same account from both?

1 Like