I use " outside of fiverr " in my conversation message.....please let me know the consequence

sabirrabbani

I’ve typed something like
“We are not allowed to contact each other outside Fiverr” several times in the past,
but so far I have not had my account blocked or anything like that.
IF you have done nothing wrong though, wait for it to be unflagged/unblocked.

If it happens to me in the future, I’ll be sending CS a screen shot of the message to
prove it.

i use " outside of fiverr " in my conversation message…but i didn’t send any email or number to my buyer , what will happen now as i got flaged. please let me know the consequence. i m in tension…as its my mistake.

MOD NOTE: Title shortened by moderator

MOD NOTE: Title shortened by moderator

Let me guess: he put the whole post into the title, right?

All conservation should be within Fiverr. Your account will be disable for conservation outside fiverr.

What I make up out of his post is that he used the phrase “outside of Fiverr” rather than actually communicating outside of Fiverr.

This will only cost him a pinky 😎

Hello all thanx for replying
here i got this message

"
A recent action you took violated Fiverr’s Terms of Service. To create a fair and respectable marketplace, please read and follow the [Terms of Service]

This is your first reminder. Another violation of Fiverr’s TOS will affect your eligibility to achieve a level one seller badge.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out at fiverr CS
Thanks!
The Fiverr team

thank you fiverr

Usually when you type these words you will see red selection or a note down below just to give you a heads up not to type these words. In your case you were doing right to mention these to buyer but still these were not the right words. I guess that’s why you got this message.
My advice will be not to use words which gives to automatic note down below on conversation section.

Well, a buyer asked me to contact via Whatsapp and I replied “Contacting outside of Fiverr is aginst the rules”. Then that message was automatically flagged and notified that it is getting reviewed by Fiverr’s Trust and Safety team.

Few hours later that message was approved and delivered.

I think you really did violated the ToS. They manually read those messages before sending a warning.

Archived