Fiverr Forum

I used to NEVER have to ask or remind people

Usually when I buy something here on fiverr I’m so excited to see what I’m going to get and can’t wait for it to arrive. So why is it I have checked my delivered work a million times and they are left there without completion. Most of the time now they are left to auto complete without feedback especially when I need it most. I used to not have to be on people about completing the order now it’s been a trend lately.

It happens to me too!

6 of my gigs were auto-completed.

All 6 were the movie trailer gig and it sucks because I spend time working the trailer personally just like @madmoo. :frowning:

I wish Fiverr implements a ‘Auto positive feedback auto completion’ system. :stuck_out_tongue:

@madmoo, aww, that sucks. :frowning:

I know that feel. :confused:

Was your buyer ‘active’?

Reply to @madmoo: Well said, I think I need to get used to it as well (but as a new starter, some new good reviews look good on the live portfolio)

I’m not sure “auto” feedback would help. In fact, I think it would HURT< here’s why…

You would have authentic good feedback being pushed down the page for all this auto feedback. Fiverr isnt’ going to write anything “useful” …in fact, they sort of can’t.

How about this, what about ONE more "measure"

Something like Total Gigs Completed. Total Thumbs Up Comments Total Thumbs Down Comments

Something like that, but I personally would not want my feedback filled with all the non-responders.

anarchofighter said: You would have authentic good feedback being pushed down the page for all this auto feedback.

How about an automated thumbs without any feedback so the total number of positive thumbs up will increase ?

Reply to @madmoo: boo! Yeah none of my gigs are quick either, we never do get the appreciation after all our hard work…there are a few who give it but you did a lot for that guy to get nothing :frowning:

princemaxx said: How about an automated thumbs without any feedback so the total number of positive thumbs up will increase ?

Yes, I'm totally for that. It would also help protect gig rating.

Reply to @princemaxx: like!

It’s been happening to me lately too. It’s weird, especially when the buyer and I have constantly gone back and fourth in conversation prior to delivery. It mostly happens with new users for me. I always check buyers’ profile for the last time they were online and when they joined.

Reply to @musiclover: that is the worst!

I have LOTS of jobs that auto complete, about 60% of my orders people never leave a review, not too bothered if I am honest, I wake up one morning to about 40 “Your order was marked as complete” messages, get this almost on a daily basis. A review would be nice, but who wants to shout out and say hey I got some bloke from England to record me a testimonial for my website!? My answer is not many hence my comments, or "Hey thanks for doing really cheap SEO for my site"

Oh and Merry Xmas to my friends here :slight_smile:

Regards

Wayne Austin

Reply to @ozzieuk: haha I suppose you have a point but it always feels good to be recognized for what your putting together for someone. Especially something you think is awesome and so does the buyer but he/she doesn’t state it.

Reply to @madmoo: Merry Christmas, hope yours was awesome !

Reply to @ceceliavo: I hear ya.

Reply to @ozzieuk: Merry Christmas to you too!