I want $10k + dollar per month

master_moana

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I’d love to earn 10K as well. I think we all do.

I don’t think it’s impossible, but what I can say for sure is that if you are hoping ( or thinking it is possible) to make that much money by simply asking for advice here at the forum…well, good luck.

The magic is not earning $10,000 / month, is living a fun life, healthy and full of love. What’s the purpose of earning $10,000 if you are barely alive? And when you get to $10,000, you will want $20,000, and so on.

Besides, earning $10,000 per month here is not related to “hard work” in any way, with $5 gigs… or you find a way to earn money without doing almost nothing, or you can provide the ultimate service all will buy for lots of cash… Oh wait… you read that “get rich in 1 month fast” coaching book?! Now I understand… 😎

Any case, good luck with your desire! I hope you realize it!

You are looking at this the wrong way.

You need to find something you are good at and that something must be in demand.

If that something happens to be something you love doing, then you are golden!

Then you can start earning, which is the first step on a long, winding road.

Setting goals like “i want $10k a month” or “i need to buy a Ferrari” is a guaranteed recipe to failure.

Start earning by doing something you love, and keep raising the bar as you go.

You are looking at this the wrong way.

You need to find something you are good at and that something must be in demand.

If that something happens to be something you love doing, then you are golden!

Then you can start earning, which is the first step on a long, winding road.

Setting goals like “i want $10k a month” or “i need to buy a Ferrari” is a guaranteed recipe to failure.

Start earning by doing something you love, and keep raising the bar as you go.

I always do that, and I love to do freelancing

To help you out of the dream.
There is nothing magical about Fiverr.

If you can think of a way to make 10K right now, just start doing it. If you don’t have any idea, it won’t happen on Fiverr either.

Fiverr is just a marketplace, a way where you can attract customers. Nothing more, nothing less. (ok there are some more goodies like it helps you in getting paid etc.)

I mean really, are you even serious? Wouldn’t EVERYBODY be making 10k per month (or more) if it was so easy as to follow some simple tips shared on a forum for freelance workers?

But to stay on topic:
to make 10K per month, you need to get 12,5 k in orders (Fiverr takes 20%).
A month has on average 4,3 weeks, that means 2,9 K in orders every week.

Let’s say you want to work on orders 50 hours per week, that means you have to deliver every hour an order worth 58 USD.

Good luck!

Why do you need to earn so much?
Do you need to earn that immediately?
A more realistic approach is to find ways to earn $1000, then $2000, then more and build it up as you go along. Setting $10000 as your initial goal is not only close to impossible, it will be depressing to “only” make $1000. If you are more realistic with your goals, you have the chance to achieve them and build on that from there.

Archived