I want advice 'from everyone on how to get the first job

dc_builder

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Never share your gig with unnecessary groups because they are not your potential customer. Social users will click your gig but not purchased. Fiverr always improving gig statistics. if the gig will not be sold as click then your gig also falls down.

I hope you both gues the topic!

@raahmat and @kotha94

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Though Im also a new seller and a struggler. But I always suggest some tips for others.

If you are a new seller and struggling, why are you suggesting tips? How do you know if they work?

Besides, most of what you said aren’t tips, but obvious common sense (attractive images, good copy and tags, etc. - there’s no need to even say that). As to “create at least more than 5 gigs”, that doesn’t make any sense. Make as many gigs as you think you need according to your skills and niches/markets you want to target. There are very successful sellers with 1 active gig. There are sellers failing hard with 7 active gigs.

Though Im also a new seller and a struggler. But I always suggest some tips for others.

If you are a new seller and struggling, why are you suggesting tips? How do you know if they work?

Besides, most of what you said aren’t tips, but obvious common sense (attractive images, good copy and tags, etc. - there’s no need to even say that). As to “create at least more than 5 gigs”, that doesn’t make any sense. Make as many gigs as you think you need according to your skills and niches/markets you want to target. There are very successful sellers with 1 active gig. There are sellers failing hard with 7 active gigs.

Sorry for that. I deleted my post. Thank you.

Never share your gig with unnecessary groups because they are not your potential customer. Social users will click your gig but not purchased. Fiverr always improving gig statistics. if the gig will not be sold as click then your gig also falls down.

I hope you both gues the topic!

@raahmat and @kotha94

Fiverr always inspire us to share our gig’s in social platform. We should be careful and avoid to share gig with unnecessary groups where there will be less amount of chance to find potential customers. But Sometimes, This will work if we use this method properly. Thanks for your suggestion.

Archived