I want cancel my withdrawal to paypal

designmaster100

Question

What is done? Were you able to reverse it? I thought that when you initiate a withdrawl, you cannot undo it, there is only that clickable link saying to click here to finish it? You should come back and let everyone know if you were able to stop this and how, or if you were able to get your funds back in your Fiverr account by not clicking the link etc. I am sure others may have this question in the future.

GG

• Like 2

Hi, is it possible to refund the money from PayPal to my Fiverr account? I made a mistake and chose PayPal instead of Fiverr card. I do see the option to refund in PayPal but I want to know if it will be truly refunded and how long it would take for me to have access to my funds. Please if anyone can help me I would be grateful…I need this money like now.

Thanks much

• Like 2

What is done? Were you able to reverse it? I thought that when you initiate a withdrawl, you cannot undo it, there is only that clickable link saying to click here to finish it? You should come back and let everyone know if you were able to stop this and how, or if you were able to get your funds back in your Fiverr account by not clicking the link etc. I am sure others may have this question in the future.

GG

please can you be more clear about this please? I have issues with this paypal, I wanted to use a back card instead I use paypal and how can I cancel the withdrawal?

• Like 1

Hi guys please help me I didn’t aware of that my Payneer account is disable by InActivity and just give my card and send withdrwals Now there is nothing in payoneer and the withdrwl request and there is no option please hepl??/

You’ll need to contact Payoneer I’d think - nothing any of us here can do to help.

Good luck! ☀️

• Like 1

You’ll need to contact Payoneer I’d think - nothing any of us here can do to help.

Good luck! ☀️

Here is what they says

Your Payoneer account has been disabled due to an extended period of

inactivity. In order to enable your account, you must first resume activity

in receiving payments from Fiverr, or any other company/website that pays

with Payoneer.

For instructions on how to receive a payment from Fiverr please contact them

directly. If you would like to receive payments from a company not currently

associated with your Payoneer account, please reply to this e-mail with the

name of the company and we will assist you further.

Once you receive a new payment to your Payoneer account, please reply to

this e-mail and we will assist you in having your account enabled.

• Like 1

Hi, is it possible to refund the money from PayPal to my Fiverr account? I made a mistake and chose PayPal instead of Fiverr card. I do see the option to refund in PayPal but I want to know if it will be truly refunded and how long it would take for me to have access to my funds. Please if anyone can help me I would be grateful…I need this money like now.

Thanks much

Hi, is it possible to refund the money from PayPal to my Fiverr account?

Nope, what’s done is done.

• Like 2

Hi guys please help me I didn’t aware of that my Payneer account is disable by InActivity and just give my card and send withdrwals Now there is nothing in payoneer and the withdrwl request and there is no option please hepl??/

don’t worry if you can’t fine a solution in 30days, your money will be refunded to your fiverr account

• Like 1

I also did withdrawal to paypal, paypal needed some I’d docs to enable my account. I completed all formalities, but still paypal is keeping money in suspense account. It says money will returned to Fiverr after 30 days. This is bad as paypal initial email said as soon as I provide I’d they will credit money to me. But now refusing.
Is there any way I can get money now , without waiting for 30 days?

• Like 1